Re: Mass Effect Andromeda stuck on initial EA/Bioware/Frostbite screen.

by TimeKeeperTyler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect Andromeda stuck on initial EA/Bioware/Frostbite screen.

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded this game yesterday and tried to boot it up for the first time this morning. What I was met with was the initial MEA Ea/Bioware/Frostbite splash screen that loaded up at an enormous crawl. Then nothing. My mouse cursor seems to be trapped in the middle of the screen and won't move. And the screen just stays on that image. Task Management is the only way to shut it down.

I've tried disabling Origin and cloud saves. I also tried researching the problem but only seem to come up with "black screen" or "forever loading" errors, which this didn't seem to fit.

I'm running on Windows 7.

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@vampirecheetah

It is likely your machine does not meet the minimum requirements for this game. Please generate and then post your Dxdiag report so we can take a look and let you know for sure if that is the issue, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (669 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@vampirecheetah

It is likely your machine does not meet the minimum requirements for this game. Please generate and then post your Dxdiag report so we can take a look and let you know for sure if that is the issue, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (670 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I also have this problem but was playing it fine this morning. Saved and exited to watch a movie, then when i tried to launch the game again, it just got stuck on the bioware screen. Looked a but fuzzy too.

Message 3 of 3 (454 Views)