Re: Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition missing bonus content

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition missing bonus content

★★★ Novice

Hello! I have the standard edition of Mass Effect 2 activated on Origin. Few days ago I activated the Digital Deluxe edition of Mass Effect 2 but I don't received all the extra content. In facts, I just received the Collectors' Armor & Weapon Pack (Collector Armor and Collector Assault Rifle) but not the following content :
- Incisor Sniper Rifle.
- Soundtrack.
- ME2 Documentary.
- Dark Horse Comic (digital copy).
- Digital Art Book.

Also I have Dragon Age Origins activated but I never received the Blood Dragon Armor in Mass Effect 2.
I upload some pictures that I hope can help you understand the problem.
Can you help me to get all the missing content please? Thanks in advice.
Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings!

Message 1 of 2 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@NahuelFF92

I checked your account and I saw that you've managed to contact a Game Advisor about this issue. Your case is currently being investigated for you and an Advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact an Advisor again. Have a good weekend!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (470 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@NahuelFF92

I checked your account and I saw that you've managed to contact a Game Advisor about this issue. Your case is currently being investigated for you and an Advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact an Advisor again. Have a good weekend!

Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)