Re: Management security account

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Management security account

★★★ Newbie
I forgot my security questions and theres no way to reset it so any help would be appreciated
Message 1 of 6 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@matthew982011 Hi,

If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you can call our UK number instead: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (272 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@matthew982011 If you do not know the answer to your current Security Question you will not be able to change it yourself. Please contact an Advisor and after verifying your account ownership they should be able to reset the questions:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there a number i could call and i followed the steps and it lead me nowhere and im getting frustrated with this
Message 3 of 6 (280 Views)

Community Manager

@matthew982011 Hi,

If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you can call our UK number instead: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 6 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I live in the states...new jersey and if i call the uk ill be charged alot so is there a customer service number in the us?
Message 5 of 6 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@matthew982011 Hi,

As you live in the States, you should get our "Call Me" contact page instead if you follow the steps below.

Visit: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Manage security settings" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 6 of 6 (230 Views)