Re: would there

by kabouki1965

Original Post

Make a Star Wars Bounty Hunter Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Would u make a star wars game, where u could roam around the galaxy being a bounty hunter, Jedi, Mandolorion or anything you want to be that is in star wars. You could be able to do missions to rank up as a bounty hunter, Jedi , Smuggler or any job in star wars.

(Thread title updated to match opening post)

Message 1 of 5 (550 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Slice_980,

I love this idea!! I'm not aware of any plans in the works for this but how awesome would that game be. :D

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Would this be a potential new game? Because I think this would be a good game?
Message 3 of 5 (521 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Slice_980,

As much as I'd love this to be, I'm not sure. It's like I said above, I'm not aware of any plans for a game like this at the moment.

I 100% agree with you though, this would be an amazing game!!

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

★★ Guide
Hi @Slice_980 and @EA_Lanna,

I would love that also.
Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)