Madden linked to email that doesnt exist

by Jiggabonis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden linked to email that doesnt exist

★★★ Newbie

So my copy of Madden 20 is linked to an email that literally doesnt exist. I cant recover the password seeing as though the email itself aint there, and for some reason Im not getting an opportunity to answer my security question. Anybody have any suggestions

NOTE: Please dont say anything about contacting EA, thats what Ive been doing and theyve never gotten back to me

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden linked to email that doesnt exist

Community Manager

Hey @Jiggabonis

If you don't have a way of accessing the email on the account I'm afraid that's not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Account Recovery team would need to look into that and help get the email updated. 

If you haven't already please fill out the account recovery form over at the EA Help website. The team will get back to you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden linked to email that doesnt exist

Community Manager

Hey @Jiggabonis

If you don't have a way of accessing the email on the account I'm afraid that's not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Account Recovery team would need to look into that and help get the email updated. 

If you haven't already please fill out the account recovery form over at the EA Help website. The team will get back to you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)