Madden Account Banned completely

by BreesTheRealGoat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Account Banned completely

★★★ Newbie

I already contacted them and im still banned for “Cheating” when i play as god damn fair as possible and watch nobody from ea will answer cause they know i got banned for no reason so please.just please give me a reason and i can prove you wrong

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Account Banned completely

Community Manager

Hey @BreesTheRealGoat 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer.  If you have further questions about bans you can check out our forums post here

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden Account Banned completely

Community Manager

Hey @BreesTheRealGoat 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer.  If you have further questions about bans you can check out our forums post here

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)