Re: MY ACCOUNT IS GONE!

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MY ACCOUNT IS GONE!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Today i tried to log into my origin account which i bought and changed every information that it used to have, including the security question,  2 months ago. Suddenly origin said Your email id or password is incorrect or has expired.Please try again or reset your account. When i saw that i tried to reset my password and when i entered my mail of that account, i did not receive any mail to change my password. I really dont know what to do at the moment, im in such a desperate situation. Please help me. I had expensive games and i dont want to lose them all.

Message 1 of 7 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@NCan01

Did you followed the "Hacked Account" link in my second link? 

Your English is not bad, so you could contact an British advisor, or you could contact an advisor at a third country if you speak another language. 

In this thread is a international Phone number, scroll down to @EA_Nils Reply.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (314 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@NCan01

You should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top left corner.

If you can't login or if you think your account was hacked, here are some additional information.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 7 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Holger1405

I searched all over the internet and they talk about live chat, and in my country(Turkey) i do not have live chat support or phone support as i seem for the last day, what can i do at this point to contact with ea directly, also thanks a lot for your reply

Message 3 of 7 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]

@NCan01

Did you followed the "Hacked Account" link in my second link? 

Your English is not bad, so you could contact an British advisor, or you could contact an advisor at a third country if you speak another language. 

In this thread is a international Phone number, scroll down to @EA_Nils Reply.

Message 4 of 7 (315 Views)

Community Manager

@NCan01 Hi,

The direct link to my post with the number is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Lost-my-App-Authenticator/m-p/5397795/highlight/true#M207301

Let us know if you still have any further questions afterwards.

@Holger1405 You can get direct links to individual posts within a thread by clicking on the gear icon (cog wheel) on the right hand side of a post and right-clicking "highlight" and selecting "copy link address".

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 7 (267 Views)

@EA_Nils

Thanks Nils, but in Firefox with script blocker that is not working. But I also wasn't thinking, could have highlight the Post and then copied the address out of the address bar.

Message 6 of 7 (261 Views)

Community Manager

@Holger1405 Ah I see.

Well no worries, just wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware.

Message 7 of 7 (249 Views)