ME3 From Ashes not showing in store

by HurriKane1991

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 From Ashes not showing in store

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am replaying the ME trilogy and i can not find the From Ashes DLC for ME3 anywhere on origin apart from in the DLC Bundle which is ludicrous.

I am not willing to spend £25 for 1 squad member when iv already completed the game on PS3.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Message 1 of 2 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3 From Ashes not showing in store

Community Manager

@HurriKane1991

The Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade includes the From Ashes DLC:

Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

N7 Arsenal Pack and extra in-game items. Receive a wealth of extra weapons, an N7 hoodie for your character to relax in on the Normandy, and a friendly robotic dog.

From Ashes DLC. Cerberus has gone too far and it's up to you to stop them and recover a Prothean artifact. You may even meet the last surviving Prothean along the way...

Exclusive Digital Artwork. Learn more about your mission with a Limited Edition Mass Effect Comic from Dark Horse Comics. Plus, immerse yourself in the galaxy of Commander Shepherd with the official soundtrack, a 70-page digital art book from BioWare, and a digital lithograph featuring the Normandy in the heat of battle.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-3/addon/mass-effect-3-digital-deluxe-...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)

All Replies

Re: ME3 From Ashes not showing in store

Community Manager

@HurriKane1991

The Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade includes the From Ashes DLC:

Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

N7 Arsenal Pack and extra in-game items. Receive a wealth of extra weapons, an N7 hoodie for your character to relax in on the Normandy, and a friendly robotic dog.

From Ashes DLC. Cerberus has gone too far and it's up to you to stop them and recover a Prothean artifact. You may even meet the last surviving Prothean along the way...

Exclusive Digital Artwork. Learn more about your mission with a Limited Edition Mass Effect Comic from Dark Horse Comics. Plus, immerse yourself in the galaxy of Commander Shepherd with the official soundtrack, a 70-page digital art book from BioWare, and a digital lithograph featuring the Normandy in the heat of battle.

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-3/addon/mass-effect-3-digital-deluxe-...

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)