November 2016 - last edited December 2016
When first setting up login verification via either email, text or authenticator, you will have received a set of backup codes that are to be used when being unable to access your verification method. You can find them on the following page:
If unable to access your backup codes, reach out to an EA Advisor to have your security settings reset. How you can reach out to them is detailed in the following thread:
@tuanhtran277 Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to help you out after verifying account ownership:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contac Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
@EA_Kristi: Thank for your support. However, I can not find other contact methods (just have Call me now). My country is not available to contact via phone. I want to contact Advisor through message as i did in the past.
I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.
you cant login anywhere as it requires the 6 digit PIN, how does one get around this.
It is impossible to contact EA support to help me get rid of this authentication method.
September 2015 - last edited May 2021 by EA_Blueberry
@gman2014at You are from South Africa correct? If so, you can call an Advisor using the details below:
Support Contact Information
Our Game Advisors are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Keep in mind that depending on your territory or carrier policies, telephone charges may apply. Telephone: if you are in South Africa, please dial 0800014728, and if you are outside South Africa calling internationally, it's 0800014728.
Hi, my other account is Suarens, i can't login to my account. You say ''You must be logging in'' But i can't.. I lost my App Authenticator too. And i buyed Sims 4. I don't wanna buy it again.. Thank you for helping my, bye!
Greetings from Holland,