Lost account with NFS Most Wanted (2012) on it

by ZakoTB

Original Post

Lost account with NFS Most Wanted (2012) on it

★★ Novice

Around 2017 I got NFS Most Wanted for PC, but unfortunately I used a yahoo mail for the origin account. Three years later, I'm trying to break into my own account because I forgot the password. The worst thing possible about yahoo? They delete your email address after 2 years of not using it, so now I'm just looking at a case with a nice CD in it. Is there a way to get my game back?

Message 1 of 6 (548 Views)

Re: Lost account with NFS Most Wanted (2012) on it

Community Manager

Hey @ZakoTB if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (531 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Tried that already, had no luck. I didn't remember some info (like the price of the game or the credit card i registered on the account, even though I never used a credit card to purchase games), so they said that they couldn't help me. Anything else?
Message 3 of 6 (444 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ZakoTB if our account recovery team were unable to assist then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (439 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko It's understandable, but thanks for replying though
Message 5 of 6 (376 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @ZakoTB.

Darko

Darko.png