Lost access to origin account email

by Thecamjam09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost access to origin account email

★★ Novice

Hello

I have los taccess to my E-mail address that i used to sign up for Origin, and i dont remeber the answer to my security question. I do have many codes i have activated on the account as well as some credit card information that i used to buy origin access. I have tried contacting live support but they were unable to help me.

Message 1 of 11 (1,984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost access to origin account email

Community Manager

@Thecamjam09 

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (1,991 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I forgot to mention that i cannot log into my original origin account either.

Message 2 of 11 (1,967 Views)

Community Manager

@Thecamjam09 

In relation to your issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 3 of 11 (1,992 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried to get help from live support multiple times over the past few months and each time they say they cannot help me.

Message 4 of 11 (1,912 Views)

Community Manager

@Thecamjam09 I checked your account and cannot see any cases on it, do you have multiple EA accounts? 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,896 Views)

★★ Novice

I made a new account to make this post, my original account is locked, i cant log in to it and i dont have access to the original E-mail address associated with it.

Message 6 of 11 (1,893 Views)

Community Manager

@Thecamjam09 If you do not have access to the old account and are unable to verify ownership of the EA account attached to it then it can be a case that our live support are unable to get you back into it. Can you speak with the account licenser to see about regaining access to the email?

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,891 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried, but B.T. have deleted the E-mail account and claim that they cannot re-open the account.

Message 8 of 11 (1,884 Views)

Community Manager

@Thecamjam09 Sadly in that case, if you are unable to verify your ownership of the EA account you may be unable to gain access to it. 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had the same thing happen to me, an email I deleted was linked to my ea account. Ea support is * as well, asked for my birthdate (WHICH I GAVE) and they kept sending the same sorry we cannot help you unless you send us the correct information. Unhelpful *, suck at doing their job. Now I cant get my apex account back ever. I spent well over 100$ on it and they wont even give me a single refund. God I hate ea

Message 10 of 11 (841 Views)