by icecreammankill

Original Post

Re: Lost access to origin account email

★★★ Newbie

EA was no help at all this is ridiculous 

Message 11 of 16 (7,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed! I contacted EA as suggested and all the man I talked to could offer was a discount on games. I am NOT rebuying all of the games I have bought! He said that he could reset my password by sending me a reset link to my email, but I have the same problem everyone else on here has! I do not have access to that email.  It's BS.

Message 12 of 16 (7,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@bkwerm

Well you need to prove to EA that you're the actual owner of the account in some way. Usually you can answer the security question, did you not get that option? Standard smile

Or maybe if you bought any of the games as a disk with a code you can take a photo with that or something, or provide them with proof of purchase for any of the games. It was be stupid if EA gave access to accounts without getting proof first Standard smile

Message 13 of 16 (7,220 Views)

★ Novice

EA is completely useless.  This * worked for me today, then I get a new PS4 and I can't log in to Madden to play online.  And their only option is "Call our agents".  You * faces don't help,either.  * you, EA.  What are you trying so hard to protect?  Your reputation?  Not much left.

Message 14 of 16 (7,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA does't want to give back old accounts if you no longer have access to and old email account. EA just wants everyone to spend more money on games they've already bought. I never had that problem with Steam. EA is pretty much just another scam to make more money. I gave more than enough proof of ownership of my games and they still didn't help me. Stick with Steam and you'll never have that issue and you'll keep your games no matter how many times you lose access to old email accounts. I'm done with EA if I can't get my old account back. Everyone should just go with Steam and let EA lose out on money
Message 15 of 16 (6,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Got a call back. Rep told me that since i dont have access to the email i had to go out and spend more money on the games i already own due to "company policy". This is such *. Money grubbing piece of * company. I will never buy from ea or origin again. I might as well delete all of my accounts.

Message 16 of 16 (6,671 Views)