Re: Lost access to origin account email

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost access to origin account email

★★★ Newbie

When I first created my actual origin account I used a school email, not smart I know, but I no longer have access to that email.  I have since forgotten the password used and I can't access the email to reset my password.  Is there anyway to change the account email without logging in?

Message 1 of 16 (205,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@blakeyost wrote:

I can no longer access the email associated with my EA account and therefor need to change the email and password to my account. how can I reset my info without using the email because EA only relies on a one way system to reset which is the email so how am I supposed to fix my information if I cant even access my email?

@blakeyost In that case you will need to contact EA support as was mentioned above: For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (203,413 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@donknotts464 Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, they can help you in recovering the account.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 16 (205,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, to whome ever it may concern at EA games. I would really like some help on being able to access my orginal orgin account (malique1127) i recently had to restore my computer and lost all of my personal data, including access to my orgin accont as listed above with all of my game data, and no longer have access to my email associated with the account.I have now been forced to create a new account and unable to reinstall my game that i have already purchased because the product code has been used. as you can see my new orgin id is (malique-woodard) please help me with some sort of soulution a.s.a.p. as I am unable to reach EA games via phone. THIS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Message 3 of 16 (204,804 Views)

EA Staff

What exactly happens or goes wrong when you try to schedule a call back?

Message 4 of 16 (204,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The page wouldt load I have just requested a call back and im still waiting to chat with a live support agent. As for now I will let you know how it goes.

Message 5 of 16 (204,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Malique-Woodard Hi,

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Please let us know if you still experience any issues with the page.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 6 of 16 (204,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can no longer access the email associated with my EA account and therefor need to change the email and password to my account. how can I reset my info without using the email because EA only relies on a one way system to reset which is the email so how am I supposed to fix my information if I cant even access my email?

Message 7 of 16 (180,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@blakeyost wrote:

@blakeyost In that case you will need to contact EA support as was mentioned above: For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Message 8 of 16 (203,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem to a tee

Message 9 of 16 (169,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same exact issue. Although I have another account that I now use, I still can't add all off my sims 3 games and expansion packs to my current because the redemption code is consumed from my first account. Help? 

Message 10 of 16 (169,368 Views)