Losing rank on AHQ

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Losing rank on AHQ

★★★ Expert

How do we lose rank on AHQ? Yesterday I was a Level 2 Guide (at 89% to Level 3), but today I am back to a Level 1 Guide (at 97% to Level 2). My XP is the same as before, so I did not lose anything there. It's not that big of a deal, I am mostly just curious. Did I do something wrong to lose rank? If so, I'd like to avoid doing so again. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Losing rank on AHQ

@RandomBuzziness  The ranks just got tweaked a bit, so that the leveling up process makes more sense now.  Here's the announcement:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/Adjustments-in-Rank-System/td-p/8548597

You didn't do anything wrong; it's probably just that the requirements for some levels changed a bit.  (You're not the only "guide" to mention dropping a level today.)  I wouldn't worry about it though.  If you're still posting, you'll get back to where you were soon enough, and besides, ranks don't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

All Replies

@RandomBuzziness  The ranks just got tweaked a bit, so that the leveling up process makes more sense now.  Here's the announcement:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/Adjustments-in-Rank-System/td-p/8548597

You didn't do anything wrong; it's probably just that the requirements for some levels changed a bit.  (You're not the only "guide" to mention dropping a level today.)  I wouldn't worry about it though.  If you're still posting, you'll get back to where you were soon enough, and besides, ranks don't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@puzzlezaddictThanks! It's ironic that on the day they tweaked the system because they "found that people were not levelling up as fast as we wanted them to" that I dropped a level xD Sort of like "moonwalking" eh? Looking like you are going forward when you are actually going backwards? xDDD No worries, I can live with it :D

Btw- It was my bad for missing that announcement, but @EA_Spectre  should have added that in some cases we might be suddenly at a rank lower than the day before. That's ok, EA, I still love ya ;-D

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)