Login verification problem

by GaladirLugnir

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login verification problem

★★ Novice

hi everyone 

ı can't log in to my secondary origin account and he is asking me to  " enter the 6 digit verification code generated by your app authenticator " and ı don' know backup codes please help guys

Message 1 of 7 (790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login verification problem

Community Manager

@GaladirLugnir Hi again,

You could try using another browser, or clearing your browser's cache. If that still doesn't work, you could also call our UK number directly: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (716 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

please help

Message 2 of 7 (765 Views)

Community Manager

@GaladirLugnir Hi,

If you never set that up, nor have back up codes, you will need to contact an EA Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country.

To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the bottom of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 7 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ı did it what you say but when ı clicked to next its still loading the screen here is the photo

Message 4 of 7 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Nils wrote:

@GaladirLugnir Hi,

If you never set that up, nor have back up codes, you will need to contact an EA Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country.

To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the bottom of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

please help me Nils please

Message 5 of 7 (709 Views)

Community Manager

@GaladirLugnir Hi again,

You could try using another browser, or clearing your browser's cache. If that still doesn't work, you could also call our UK number directly: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 7 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you and thank to all origin stuff ı solved my problem Nils have a nice day. :D

Message 7 of 7 (681 Views)