Login Verification codes not receiving

by loukk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login Verification codes not receiving

★★★ Newbie

I'm not receiving any Login Verification codes. I've checked my settings and spam folder and tried over 10 times sending new codes. I'm using hotmail as e-mail provider. Any tips?

Message 1 of 4 (689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login Verification codes not receiving

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @loukk  I understand that you are not getting the Login Verification code even after checking your settings and spam folder. Your next step would be to contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you. 

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (661 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ironically I'm getting that Answer HQ badge bs instantly in my e-mail, 3 in a row.. 

Message 2 of 4 (686 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @loukk  I understand that you are not getting the Login Verification code even after checking your settings and spam folder. Your next step would be to contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you. 

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Joz - I am having the same issue as loukk, unable to receive Login Verification Emails, which prevents me from using my account at all. I already tried EA Help Support... several times over the last two weeks. No one at EA Help Support responds to cases. I have been asking EA Help Support for aid and instead they closed my case and marked it as resolved. No one ever contacted me and the best part is... My issue was never resolved. Please give a more concrete path to help.
Message 4 of 4 (515 Views)