Login Verification Methods Not Working

by Ragtag21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login Verification Methods Not Working

★★★ Newbie

I tried to set up 2 factor authentication this morning after getting a notification that someone had logged into my account that wasn't me but none of them are working.

I can get to the point to enter the security code for email, app authentication, and text message but every time I try and enter the code it says that the code is incorrect. I am 100% sure I am entering the code correctly.

The person that logged in set up a russian security question on my account which I was able to change but it is still very scary and I really want 2 factor authentication now. I have tried using the EA Help contact site but it said it would take 700 minutes for chat and wouldn't even let me select the "receive a call" option. Can I get some help?

Message 1 of 3 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login Verification Methods Not Working

Community Manager

Hey @Ragtag21 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and help you resecure it. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ragtag21 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and help you resecure it. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to get in contact with someone for my account but the page is not loading to be able to email someone or find a number to call.

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)