Logged in, all content missing, no order history, no origin points

by Dadb0t

Original Post

Re: Logged in, all content missing, no order history, no origin points

EA DICE Team

@Dextersworld

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience so far.

From what I can tell from your description, the problem is most likely that you've been hacked, or you're logging in on the wrong account. This is not something that we will be able to help you with via the forum, but you can find tips on reaching out to us in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 11 of 20 (3,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

what kind of help is that? 

i have the same problem im desperated... live chat support isnt working... i have a looots of games! in my case i try to log in have my pass changed so i had to changed it again and when i finally loged in i bought the new sims content game or whatever the name of it is, and then i realice i dont have any gamees ! and i actually purchase a expansion without the base game... that i thought i have... so i hope to someone at the live chat helpme because if it is not the case im never going to use this platform again and im going to get viral on the social network trashing origin because this is just wrong... (sorry if my english sucks) 

Message 12 of 20 (1,229 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Kmiix

Could you please review the thread that I linked once more? It offers tips on how to get live chat working, or how you can reach out to us via other methods.

Message 13 of 20 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Novice

im still trying to speak with someone at the live chat.... this is my 3rd day... im from Chile and i cant call to the support.... my only chance is the live chat and it doesnt work...

Message 14 of 20 (1,189 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @Kmiix

please try using the stock  browser on your pc (Edge, IE, Safari) since livechat is known to have issues with 3rd party browsers.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 15 of 20 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Novice

im usging IE or Edge, people of @EAHELP (Twitter) told to use Firefox and now im triying to connect at firefox... and nothing... this is very frustrating xD

Message 16 of 20 (1,184 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Kmiix @Babyhuehnchen

If your browser has issues mostly depends on your settings and addons and scripts that you might be running. The following thread offers some extra information (scroll down) on how to fix issues with chat:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 17 of 20 (1,153 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, contacted EA, they said I am on wrong account. i checked all of the e-mails and none have account on it

my games were just deleted they cantc do anything because there are no games in my purchase history aswell, any ideas?

Message 18 of 20 (959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly same issue, purchase made in 2017, 59.99 EUR, no game, no order history. 

Message 19 of 20 (682 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ruddy2442 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

From your post, it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 20 (662 Views)