Re: Log in issues

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

So I have a account linked to my playstation for madden. I look and somehow I was able to set up my account with a wrong email. The first part is correct but the @gmail.com ended up being @gmaill.com with two L's. Well the phone number to verify is a old phone number that I domt have anymore.. I had ea call me and all the guy could tell me (who was pretty hard to understand anyways) was to ask in forums.. basically I have no way to reset my password and cant verify with the email cuz it's not a real email and I dont have access to that phone number.. and its messing with me being able to play madden 20 as well on my playstation.. 

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @kronic46290.

While we are unable to assist with account issues on the public forums, we do have a form you can submit for assistance.

If you do not have access to the email address input on the account, whether that be losing access to the email or typing the email incorrectly, you can file an Account Recovery request. We have a specialized team that can help verify using the information you provide, and once verified, they can get you back into your account.

http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @kronic46290.

While we are unable to assist with account issues on the public forums, we do have a form you can submit for assistance.

If you do not have access to the email address input on the account, whether that be losing access to the email or typing the email incorrectly, you can file an Account Recovery request. We have a specialized team that can help verify using the information you provide, and once verified, they can get you back into your account.

http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)