Locked out of ea.gr8people.com

by ladybug8896

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked out of ea.gr8people.com

★★★ Newbie

I applied for a job position using my linkedin account, but now I'm locked out of it! I believe its because I tried logging in from a different pc and it showed an error saying to trying again in 20 min, but than I was locked out permanently. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (1,819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Locked out of ea.gr8people.com

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Kaboojie.

Can you please DM me the email address you have linked with your account aswell as your name so I can forward it on to HR and have your account unlocked.

Remember to leave a space when entering your email, for example,  myeamil @ email.com. If you post it as normal then the filter will remove it.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,792 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Kaboojie.

Can you please DM me the email address you have linked with your account aswell as your name so I can forward it on to HR and have your account unlocked.

Remember to leave a space when entering your email, for example,  myeamil @ email.com. If you post it as normal then the filter will remove it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
msg sent!
Message 3 of 11 (1,745 Views)

Community Manager

I have forwarded the information on to the relevant department @Kaboojie.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also applied for a job position using my linkedin account, but now I'm locked out of it. It said that I was already logged in somewhere else, so i tried exiting out of my browsers and trying again. Then it locked me out. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,653 Views)

Locked out https://ea.gr8people.com/index.cfm?method=cappportal.showLogin&dest=i

★★★ Newbie

I was applying for a job position with my Linkedln account but I got locked out. It said that was I already logged on to EA somewhere else, so I kept exiting browsers and logging in to see if it would work and then I got locked out. 

Message 6 of 11 (1,656 Views)

Locked out of ea.gr8people.com

★★★ Newbie

I was applying for a job position with Linkedln and got locked out. It said I was logged on elsewhere so I couldn't get in, so I kept exiting browsers and trying again but then it locked me out.

Message 7 of 11 (1,647 Views)

Re: Locked out of ea.gr8people.com

Community Manager

@ladybug8896

The following link will show you how to find out where you are signed in with your LinkedIn account and how to sign out:

https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/50190/seeing-where-you-re-signed-in?lang=en

Let us know if you continue to have difficulty logging in to our ea.gr8people.com website after following those steps.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I'm having the same problem, would you be kind enough to help me? 

Message 9 of 11 (1,549 Views)

Community Manager

@Raiinbowi

If you are continuing to see an issue here, please try just using the create account button to gain access.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 10 of 11 (1,487 Views)