Locked account and website problems

by cbk023

Original Post

Locked account and website problems

★★ Novice

I tried playing anthem with my friends, and it said my account was locked. I have no trouble accessing the account from my phone, and I received no email that tells me that my account was locked for any reason. I apologize for my language, but this is *. In the process of me trying to solve this problem, I was taken on wild goose chases throughout your website that either brought me to dead ends or right back to where I started. It would be so much more helpful to actually talk to a real person instead of waiting up to 72 hours for an email that says “sorry”. I’m tired of jumping through hoops to try to solve problems that I have no control over. Also, while attempting to contact you guys multiple times, I couldn’t email you, I couldn’t post, and I couldn’t find any way to contact you that would solve any of these problems. You need to fix the way people can contact you

Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Betreff: Locked account and website problems

@cbk023 

The link to EA's Support is here. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

Choose "Help with a game" and then Choose "Origin" from the list.

Scroll down and choose "Contact us" > Choose your Platform > Choose "Manage my Account"

If your region is not available, see this guide. More international Telephone numbers:

UK: +44 203 0141818
France:  +33 4 81 68 08 08
Spain: +34 911 230 490
Germany +49 221 3705 0193
Austria: +43 720  88 33 49
Mexico: +52 33 4770 5297
Norwegian:  +47 21 08 17 06
Dutch: +31 20 80 83 219
Swiss  +41 225 18 10 05
Poland +48 22 39 70 840

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter, or on  Facebook.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

Betreff: Locked account and website problems

★★ Novice
I appreciate the help, I’ve already done that. Thank you though
Message 3 of 3 (312 Views)