Re: Live chat suspended account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Live chat suspended account

★★★ Novice

Hello

I've been recently denied access to my account for account management, did a case to an advisor which told me to do a phone call or a live chat with one advisor to verify my account . The problem is, whatever i choose "Origin" "Origin Access" "Fifa19" or whatever, it seems like i can't choose any of the options and got this message in a red box which says that my account has been suspended or whatever so, i can only open a new case and not live chat or call EA advisor . I would really like to know how i can be able to do what the advisor told me . I would also like to know if IE or Chrome can be good browsers to live chat, cause i had issues surfing in EA pages with Chrome . 

Message 1 of 9 (1,697 Views)

Community Manager

@gafgouf 

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My account was banned when I woke up on Saturday morning, still no response on my ticket, anyone else heard anything from them?

I did not receive any email stating why my account was banned or suspended whatever it is

Message 3 of 9 (1,633 Views)

★★★ Novice

My case is fixed but since there are probably other people with this problem, i'll just tell you what the problem is, i already opened a case and submited a ticket, i got reply stating that i need to go to live chat or a phone call . But the problem is, i don't have that option, all i have is this red box saying that my account is suspended and the only way to fix it is to open a case . So, it's kind of a loop . 

Message 4 of 9 (1,619 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I opened a case on saturday morning, still dont know why i was banned or what i have to do to unban my account

Message 5 of 9 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Novice

They replied to me after a week . I changed the location ( top right ) to UK and yeah, it just took one week to solve my problem and everything is fine now . 

Message 6 of 9 (1,612 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh a week didnt expect to wait that long, thanks for your reply

Message 7 of 9 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope been waiting 2 days so far 

Message 8 of 9 (1,015 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @N0EM0tions, please do not bump older threads like this one.

If having an issue then please create a new thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (997 Views)