Live Chat is no longer an option?

by sarahashley96

Original Post

Live Chat is no longer an option?

★ Novice

I'm having a few issues with the live chat option of the EA Help, Contact Us section. Yesterday I was able to chat to an adviser about an issue I was having with my game, when he suddenly decided to end the chat halfway through the conversation and now today when I click Contact Us again, Live Chat is no longer an option.

I can't call due to being in the UK and working hours conflicting, so can someone please help?

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

Re: Live Chat is no longer an option?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @sarahashley96 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with contacting our live support again Frown

Could you please try to clear cache in your Internet browser or use a completely different one, log into EA Help again and see if this will solve this problem?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there,

Thanks for your response, I've tried all of what you suggested and I still can't get the Live Chat option.

The only option I have is call and like I have stated I can't call as of work.

It's now been a few days of issues and it's slightly annoying when all I want to do is play my games and I cannot due to an error message displaying as incorrect serial code given when I try to upload my game to Origin. 

When I have tried to fix the error, colleagues have been rude or left the conversation without resolving an issue for me, and now I can't get the Live Chat to work.

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

★ Novice

Am I left to assume that there can be no further help for my issue now?

I have tried repeatedly for 2 weeks and waited for a response which I haven't received. 

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)