Re: Live Chat Not Available

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Chat Not Available

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I always try to talk on the live chat when I need help to do with my games, but lately the option of calling has been the only option. Other topics I've read say that the chat is only available during certain times, so I was wondering if anyone knew what days and times the chat is available. I seem to always miss it lately.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Asuna359 live chat may not be available for all issues. If the option is not available and an alternative is offered then the best thing to do use that alternate form of communication.

If you would prefer not to do a live chat then you can always contact our support on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@Asuna359  Live chat is supposed to be available at all hours, but there are a couple of reasons why it might not be for you.  The first is location.  Try changing yours to U.S. or U.K. in your browser, if you don't have that set already.

The other reason could be that your issue requires a phone conversation, or at least the website thinks it does.  To find out, you can try selecting a different category for the problem, and see if live chat shows up for you.  But it may be that the system is correct, and you really need to get someone on the phone.  If a direct call is prohibitively expensive, you can use Skype or another app for the call instead.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (313 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Asuna359 live chat may not be available for all issues. If the option is not available and an alternative is offered then the best thing to do use that alternate form of communication.

If you would prefer not to do a live chat then you can always contact our support on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)