Re: Linking to the index board

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking to the index board

★ Pro

I originally thought this was a problem with all the game sections but after checking every game section individually I can confirm that this problem is exclusive to the Command and Conquer section so I'll assume this is merely  a bug.

Anyway, the thing is that when you click Command and Conqure from EA Answer HQ main page you get directed to this page here. The problem is that this is only one game (C&C: Tiberium Alliances) when the board in fact supports (merely, why is that btw?) 3 games, namely C&C: Tiberium Alliances, C&C: Red Alert 3 and C&C4: Tiberian Twilight. So logically speaking the link should direct you to the index page but right now you have to click Command and Conquer from the main page and from there click Command and Conquer again if you have a problem with a game that happens not to be Tiberium Alliances. Obviously this is needlessly complex and seems to confuse people a lot.

As I said I assume this was a bug no one noticed (or like me thought it was done on purpose) or maybe it was a really stupid feature, what do I know? In either case this should be fixed.

Message 1 of 6 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

This has been fixed now Standard smile

Thank you all for your feedback so far, it's really appreciated!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (666 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Not a massive issue but does certainly seem to be a minor bug. I'm sure EA will realise and fix soon, well done for spotting it.

Message 2 of 6 (651 Views)

★ Pro

Whoa, I was going to post this to the EA answers idea board, can an admin please move it there as it makes no sense to have it here?

Message 3 of 6 (640 Views)

Hero

It was on the idea board. The moderators moved it here ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (638 Views)

★ Pro

What, really?

Message 5 of 6 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

This has been fixed now Standard smile

Thank you all for your feedback so far, it's really appreciated!

Message 6 of 6 (667 Views)