Linking a new PSN account to my EA Account (which have an unlinked PSN)

by Kvin_1871

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking a new PSN account to my EA Account (which have an unlinked PSN)

★ Novice

Hello, I would like to ask if there are ways to link a new PSN account to this EA Account? I have gone through Chat Support and they told me that they cannot help me as the unlinked PSN is permanently attached to my EA account and they do not have the tools to disassociated the old PSN to my EA Account; thus, preventing this account to being linked to my new PSN.

I lost access to my previously linked PSN account due to some hacking incident on my email before.

I read some old forum messages that says it is possible.

Link: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/564221/switched-to-a-new-psn-account-but-cant-link-old...

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking a new PSN account to my EA Account (which have an unlinked PSN)

Community Manager

Hey @Kvin_1871,

If you've had a PSN account linked to this particular EA Account in the past, I'm afraid it's not possible to attach a new PSN to it. It's possible to move a PSN only so long as the account it's being moved to has not had a different PSN attached in the past.

For any of the standard situations outlined here you would need to speak with support for assistance, but outside those situations or if support is unable to assist, we're not able to do so through the forums either, I'm sorry.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Kvin_1871,

If you've had a PSN account linked to this particular EA Account in the past, I'm afraid it's not possible to attach a new PSN to it. It's possible to move a PSN only so long as the account it's being moved to has not had a different PSN attached in the past.

For any of the standard situations outlined here you would need to speak with support for assistance, but outside those situations or if support is unable to assist, we're not able to do so through the forums either, I'm sorry.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★ Novice

I see, understood, thank you! I suppose I'll be needing to create a separate EA account for my new PSN > . <

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)