Linked Account - No xbox account associated with email?

by moprey60

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linked Account - No xbox account associated with email?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have made a new EA Access account but it states that there is no xbox account associated with my email address but it definitely is. I have verified on my xbox console and my xbox live account online that it is the correct email. Tried to go through the "Help Me" steps but nothing works and the number isn't free phone, I don't see any alternative contact methods. Can anyone help me out?

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linked Account - No xbox account associated with email?

Community Manager

Hi @moprey60

I'm afraid we aren't really able to help out with account issues here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team should be able to pull up your account and look into this for you. 

You can find more details on how to contact them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also reach out to them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)

All Replies

Re: Linked Account - No xbox account associated with email?

Community Manager

Hi @moprey60

I'm afraid we aren't really able to help out with account issues here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team should be able to pull up your account and look into this for you. 

You can find more details on how to contact them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also reach out to them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)