Link accounts

by GordonBeresford1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Link accounts

★ Novice

I cannot link my PC account tomy PlayStation account and therefore can't upload world states to play on PlayStation, can you help me with this?

Message 1 of 3 (970 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Link accounts

Community Manager

Is your PSN account linked to a different EA account than your primary one @GordonBeresford1?

The best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to help you locate the account and see where it is linked.  If not linked then just boot up an EA game with an online mode and be sure to launch the online aspect and see if it allows you to link your PSN and PC accounts.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (930 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Is your PSN account linked to a different EA account than your primary one @GordonBeresford1?

The best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to help you locate the account and see where it is linked.  If not linked then just boot up an EA game with an online mode and be sure to launch the online aspect and see if it allows you to link your PSN and PC accounts.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had an old account and I forgot the password, so I made a new account but when I try and play it asks to me for my password on the other ea account that I don’t remember.

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)