Lands of Lore 4

by avonica

Original Post

Re: Lands of Lore 4

★★ Novice

Been 2 years since my last check in....No news on any remake or sequel Lands of Lorel. Shame on EA. They purchase and destroy IPs. 

Message 11 of 21 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear friend I have been working on a book series and a huge set of monsters characters, maps, animations,

etc, go to Jonathan Riccardi on youtube for the projects and go use the same name again for my books

also here is my email, [edit: email address removed].

I hope this helps and I hope you can forgive my lateness to getting back to you.

Sincerely Jonathan 

Inheritor

Message 12 of 21 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well if it will help my friend God Himself has told me that what they have done is wrong, He has set in motion a Lands of Lore 4 to be created and He had me go back to my Scotia Doom Mod plan from 18 years ago I am working on it now He says that their are 1 Billion Lands of Lore fans out there and He is also inspiring me to create animations and stories.

Go to my Email at [edit: email address removed] for this and more

I am very sorry that I haven't been able to do more but God did assure me that I am inspiring others to carry on the work of this beloved series.

It was this very series that got me believing in Him years ago.

Have a great day!

Sincerely Jonathan

Inheritor

P.S. Don't give up hope there's always hope and Dreams worth fighting for, believe that one day it will happen and in the meantime go to New Lands of Lore.de

Message 13 of 21 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Know this a Fan Film of the series might help the series along.

Perhaps a TV Show animated a Movie Trilogy, If you can find a Director to do so 

We can get my books turned into a Movie.

look on Amazon.com

Under Jonathan Riccardi and the same name under youtube for all of this also some cool lady is working with GOG.COM

to bring about a Mod for the 1st game, and Lands of Lore 4 is also being made on New Lands of Lore.de

And I am working on walkthroughs animations fan films, and another book for this series.

Don't give up anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Sincerely Jonathan

Inheritor

Message 14 of 21 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

-Hello there I am Jonathan I had a Bunny named Flopsy Bunny who I bought years ago from a Farm, I am inspired by her to present this a look at a possibility for a =Lands of Lore Remake slash Prequel.

I am very pleased to present my passion for this series in this project, I Love Lands of Lore just like any living or breathing thing.

All creatures great and small and their joys are important.

So now after being inspired I give you 

The Lands of Lore Throne of Chaos Remake in all it’s beauty imagination and fun.

Remember to always believe in others and the good that can come from you’re 

Talent as well as yourself.

I hope you love my work at bringing such an important possibility to the table.

And now without futher ado I leave you to the wonder and enjoyment let’s explore these Lands.

MAPS

pastedGraphic.png

Red means original map

Blue means new added map

pastedGraphic_1.png

Gladstone Keep

pastedGraphic_2.png

Northlands

pastedGraphic_3.png

pastedGraphic_4.png

Southlands

pastedGraphic_5.png

pastedGraphic_6.png

pastedGraphic_7.png

pastedGraphic_8.png

Draracle’s Caves Level 2 part 2

pastedGraphic_9.png

Draracles Caves Level 3

pastedGraphic_10.png

Draracle’s Cave Level 3 part 2

pastedGraphic_11.png

pastedGraphic_12.png

Opinwood

pastedGraphic_13.png

Snuggie Monsters I decided should look like a Blanket.

pastedGraphic_14.png

pastedGraphic_15.png

Upper Opinwood

pastedGraphic_16.png

=pastedGraphic_17.png

pastedGraphic_18.png

Urbish Mines Level 3

pastedGraphic_19.png

Urbish Mines Level 4

pastedGraphic_20.png

Swamps Level 1

pastedGraphic_21.png

Swamps Level 2

pastedGraphic_22.png

Swamps Level 3

pastedGraphic_23.png

White Tower Level 1

pastedGraphic_24.png

White Tower Level 2

pastedGraphic_25.png

pastedGraphic_26.png

pastedGraphic_27.png

Basement 4th and 5th Level Bonus

pastedGraphic_28.png

Yvel Woods

pastedGraphic_29.png

Yvel City

pastedGraphic_30.png

Witches Cave Bonus Level

pastedGraphic_31.png

pastedGraphic_32.png

Dungeons

pastedGraphic_33.png

Dungeons Level 2 and Catwalk Caverns Level 3

pastedGraphic_34.png

Level devoted to my beloved pet and Daughter Flopsy Hopsy Bunny.

pastedGraphic_35.png

pastedGraphic_36.png

pastedGraphic_37.png

Castle Cimmeria Level 3

pastedGraphic_38.png

Super Secret Level

Message 15 of 21 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

New and old Monsters

Throughout the Lands you will encounter many cool creatures here is a description of each.

Jana Leader of The Amazonians

Jana is mad about a Curse she’s under which makes her attack innocents if you are traveling through the Lands you may encounter her.

Jana is actually a sweet lady if you can stop her Curse and will actually help you on you’re quest or join up with you.

If you are mean to her and don’t help her she will attack you and you’re party, best advice don’t attack her or be mean that’s not nice anyway.

Amazonian

Amazonians are cruel hearted creatures that try to trick you into helping them for the most part they don’t like their leader Jana and want her gone.

Appartition

Appartions are friendly except when provoked perhaps one will ask for you’re help in removing it’s Curse.

Archer Slug

Archer Slugs shoot out painful Arrows to defeat them easily shut the Sewer Doors in the White Tower.

Avian Worm

Avain Worms are nightmarish creatures who attack victims in the Urbish Mines, use Fire Ball to defeat their nests.

Huliene Bandit

Huliene Bandits are small in number but when you first encounter them they may pack a punch.

Treasure Trove

Treasure Troves are friendly creatures they like to hang out in the Western Mines.

Carrot Monster

Carrot Monsters are vicious attackers known for being a problem in Bunntonia a Island between Kyrandia and Miltonia.

Rabbits love to hunt these rare creatures for obvious reasons.

Bog Slimer

Bog Slimers shoot out slime from their bodies and can even blind for a moment when blinded hits seem to be lesser.

Use an Axe to finish these creatures off quickly!

Cavity Monster

Cavity Monsters are terrible stenchers their teeth are foul smelling and can melt you’re weapons beware using anything but a Saphire Blade on them.

Bogyite

Bogyites live in the Swamps and throw gelatinous fluids when you partake the Living Stick quest all will turn to Living Sticks.

Trashcompacter

Trash compacter’s are friendly creatures but can smell badly they can melt you’re weapons or armor when defeated they will drop items.

Mole Minor

Mole Minors are bouncy creatures that reside in the Mines they like to Graze on Iron so use a Saphire Blade on them or a Emerald Blade.

Cave Wasp

Cave Wasps are nasty creatures that live in caves, to defeat them means you’re probably going to be poisoned first, thankfully there are Bezar Rings nearby.

Cabal Warrior

Cabal Warriors are of Scotia’s Elite Forces to defeat them requires bows and swords.

MellowYellow

MellowYellows are quite friendly and usually don’t hurt anyone to defeat them isn’t hard but watch out for the spitting of seeds at you’re party.

Cave Dude

Cave Dudes are large blustery men who live in caves.

They pack quite a wallop, Watch out!

Cheery Blosom

Cherry Blosoms are food for all sorts of creatures Rabbits love to eat them but some keep them as beloved friends.

Chull

Chulls are what happens when dark magic is conjured. They seek to end their assigned target and are relentless with their deadly Syhs.

Friendly Weed

Friendly Weeds are irritating to gardners because they continue to produce weeds, in fact they are so bad that Friendly Weeds are outlawed in some areas.

The Running Finger

The Running Finger is a quick painful experience to any who cross their paths, not only do you get the Finger but you get slapped hard by it.

Cloudburst

Cloudbursts are friendly creatures who are kept by many as companions, it’s possible they will ask you to spare them for a chance to do quests for them.

Doing quests for them in beneficial because they provide many rewards for doing so.

Cloverous

Or Clovertitious

These creature are not very friendly and attack by swatting  you’re party with their four leaves.

Leprechauns however have managed to tame them and keep them around as bodyguards.

When defeated these creatures drop items of the Luck of the Irish.

Crab Lizard

Crab Lizards are tough to beat and some run away for they are friendly.

Found usually in watery areas. Near Pearls. Pearls are sought highly by many so look for these creatures for them, when their near so are the Pearls.

Creeping Horror

Creeping Horrors come in two varieties.

They can be vicious or friendly depending on their moods.

Dark Commander

This bad guy wants you to join him if you decide to then all friendly party members will leave you’re party and he and his Lutenants will join you, also by doing this you can search the War Room but King Richard and Dawn will fight you if you fight Scotia she will join you and a new ending will be seen.  

Death Disk Version 1 and 2

Death Disks are nasty creatures that can destroy you’re armor.

If you’ve joined the Dark Commander he will use a spell to have them attack on another.

Dragon Spirit Snake Version 1 and 2

Dragon Spirits attack when a Wraith guts you with it’s sword to be able to fight them you will need a Saphire Sword. They will drop items.

Etheral Warrior

Etheral Warriors like to attack when you’re party sleeps.

They occasionally drop items.

Their know for coming out of small enclosures. Electrical in nature means that by pusing a button repeatly they are triggered out of their enclosures.

When all 50 are defeated you will get a special item and have access to those enclosures.

Executioner Beast

The Executioner Beast lives in The Hive Caves of the Southern Continent but some have roamed the Lands.

You will face Scotia as one.

If you find the Super Secret Level you will find King Richard and be able to defeat this form of hers.

Gemstone Critter

Gemstone Critters are Friendly except they can hypnotize you causing slowness.

To defeat them will require a Diamond or a Horseshoe.

When defeated you will be rewarded.

Giant Bat

Giant Bats are rare but when encountered they will try to flee.

They are surprisingly quite friendly.

If defeated they will drop treasure.

Giant Hornet

Giant Hornets are not friendly they attack even the strongest armor in the lands.

They can easily be defeated later on.

Giant Lizard

Giant Lizards are slow dim witted creatures that are thankfully rare.

When cornered they will take you’re weapons.

Gimlets

Gimlets are pesky clay creatures that live in caves.

They like to surround you’re party in fours.

They remind me of Gumby.

Gladstone Guards

Gladstone Guards attack you in the Keep if you attack them they will also appear if you’re party joins the Dark Army. When defeated they will drop Great Axes or Barracks Keys which can be used to open chests or secret locations in the Keep. Be careful when doing so because you can die easily early on. If you have freed Lora you can come back later and rehire her here.

Gorka 

Gorka are noble warriors who live in the Swamps.

If you take their quest you will be well rewarded for it.

Greater Multipedes

Great Multipedes are camouflaged creatures who attack viciously and multiply in certain areas. Hitting em results in gains on Rogue Skill this can be a great way to gain that skill later on.

Greater Orc

Greater Orcs are bigger dummer cousins of the Orc but they make up for this with better armor and weapons as their teeth are better equipped to do damage as well.

Grimace

Grimaces are purple monsters that are surprisingly friendly and caring.

They love to introduce themselves and help with quests as well as having you’re party fur fill them.

If you help them enough they will even join you’re party.

Hachucks

Hachucks are cruel vicious and fast delivers of death to any adventurer.

They are easily defeated by using a Lightning Wand.

They can improve skills in some areas.

Elecrical in nature they can be summoned by some switches.

They like keys, fruits, and vegetables and will drop them.

They can be enjoyed by the party and provide skill improvements as well.

Hydra

Hydra are huge creatures that live throughout the Lands usually in watery areas. They always drop a Treaure of some kind.

Insane Mermaid

Insane Mermaids are cute looking creatures and they can be cured of their Cusre. If you’re party does so they will give you items and quests and even some may join up with you’re party.

Manta

Manta are electrical creatures that float in the air and can cause a party member to get unconscious for a moment, this is all they need to surround you and take you down.

When defeated you will get a Energy Crystal which will fetch a pretty penny on the market.

Jester

Jester are humorous characters they play jokes and have a high pitched laugh, some may ask for items, if you take on their quests they will help you’re party and Malcolm will actually join you.

Keyhole Monster

Keyhole Monsters are friendly companions to many.

They are found is Spilia a Land unexplored by many and for good reason because you can get trapped by many rockfalls there.

When fought they will drop Keys and Lockpicks.

Knowle

Knowle are sometimes at war with their neighbors the Xeobs.

If you choose to help them they will help you.

Larkon

Larkon are terrible creatures that attack over and over again. They are huge and that’s not all to get their meat slices means you have to survive their Earth Quake Spell and their terrible teeth.

Scotia has one guarding the Mines be careful and use acid to defeat their armored hides.

Lava Dude

Lava Dudes are friendly except that when they are excited or cornered they will hit you with hot Lava.

Used as Familars in many locations across the Lands and they are known for living near treasure chests.

Leafy Green

Leprechaun

Leprechaun guard their gold fiercely and like to make deals or demands, if they offer to give you a quest if you fulfill it they will join you’re party. 

They will drop a Green Horseshoe if provoked.

Huzel

Huzels are big and powerful and they live in the slimey swamps.

Huzels hit hard but keep at em to get a Stick which can be used on them to get a Ruby which can gain you profit at the market.

Mad Unicorn

Mad Unicorns are actually Unicorns who have been Cursed.

To free them means they will help you find items and do quests.

Malcolm the Jester Card

Cards are freaky creatures who attack at random for fun.

When defeated it will drop an Ace of Infinity, Ace of Oblivion, Ace of Smokestack, Ace of Clovers, Ace of Cards etc.

Mantra

Mantra’s are cruel paralyzing creatures that roam castles or belfreys.

They like to multiply rapidly and pierce even the strongest of armor.

They drop Spider Webs when gone.

Medusa

Beware the Medusa Generator, however if you can cure them they will give you helpful items and may join you’re party too.

Mimick version 1 and 2

Mimicks love to morph into objects of weary adventurers as they rear up and attack viciously on the unsuspecting.

They sound terrible but sometimes they will drop keys or special Spells.

Minotaur

Minotaur wait for years to eat unsuspecting prey, they drop keys, trinkets, Armor, Weapons, and other items.

They pack quite a punch so be careful.

Mop Monster Chull Version 2 Creeping Horror Version 2 and Skully Bones

Mop Monsters are wet based creatures that like to attack smothering their opponents.

Skully Bones are floating Bones that flail themselves at the unsuspecting adventurers.

Brownie Monster Candy Cane Monster

Purple Cabbage Broom Monster Turnips Monster and Killer Tomato

Brownie Monsters are summoned by Witches as guards. They are found in the Fairy Tale Realm.

Broom Monsters are also used by Witches as Defensive Spells.

Killer Tomatoes are bouncy attacking vegies.

Turnip Monsters are a delightful treat for furry friends but squirt harmful acid in the eyes of you’re party.

Cabbage Monsters are food for many and usually flee unless caring the Carrot Gum which freezes em in place giving you a Carrot Armor for you’re Bunny Party Member.

Candy Cane Monsters are summoned as well be Witches and found as well in the Fairy Tale Realm.

Moribound

Mouibounds are slimy snails with big teeth, they usually take out armor on sight so be aware.

They like slimy yucky dewy wet areas such as caves.

Moulder or Skully

Moulders or Skullys are fierce warriors who roam the Lands in search of unsuspecting visitors.

They drop all sorts of keys and wepons.

Sometimes one will give you a piece of armor if you help them out with their concerns.

Necrosaps

Deadly electrical energy that saps you’re party with sleep and dizziness, use a Lightning Wand to silence them.

Ogre or Shrek

Ogre or Shreks are big green smelly creatures used unfairly as gate crashers.

They are quite powerful but if you defeat one they will run away leaving a Slime Ring for you which boast you’re vitality. Rumor has it that one Ogre had a family and lived happily ever after in a Land of Far Far Away.

If you find Shrek he will help you on you’re journey he’s searching for a cure to Fiona so she can be human again along with him.

Orc Leader or Top Luteniant

Scotia’s bouncer not a nice guy but you can trick him into leaving so you don’t have to fight him.

Getting rid of him he drops a key of Skulls used for entering a super secret door in Castle Cimmeria, usless you have the Blood Key.

Orc

Orcs are the forces of the Dark Army they are easily defeated and sometimes drop items.

Pentrog or Goatman

Pentrog are Goatman that are in lead with Harlac a false hope in the Mazes of Fate Game.

Purple People Eater

The one Eyed People People Eater just wants to play rock n roll, really.

Rainbow Brite

Rainbow Brites are friendly colorful creatures that when encountered will flee unless you’re wearing a Rainbow Set of Armor, if wearing the Ring of Rainbow, Rainbow Slippers, Rainbow Armor, Rainbow Belt and Rainbow Hat the creature will act as a defensive Familiar for you’re party.

They will also help you find Color Spells such a Rainbow Streamer among others.

Ratman

Ratmen are vicious, smelly, furry creatures that poison as they swipe you’re skin with giant claws who live in caves.

Snuggie Monster

Snuggie Monster like to snuggle with you’re party if you do you will receive a Bonus in you’re Armor Skill.

If you attack they will smother you with affection anyway dropping a Rainbow Key used for finding chests with the Rainbow Armor inside it.

Rune Monster

Rune Monsters if caught with Carrot Gum can reveal cut scenes of Scotia’s Past.

If attacked regularly they will drop scrolls with clues, if enough scrolls are dropped they will show other cut scenes of Scotia’s Past.

Friendly Feather

Friendly Feathers are friendly creatures that hold clues to the Lands, if attacked they will draw on you reducing you’re Armor Skill.

They will provide you’re party with quests and items.

Charcoal

Mr. Charcoal is a friendly soot that loves company, if they are found they will eventually run away leaving behind a piece of Coal.

Or rarely a Coal Ring.

They can also give you quests.

If attacked anyway they will block you’re way, so you will need the Ink Spell to dismantle them form you’re path.

Jello Guy or Slimey

Slimey’s are fun companions and like to help you with quests.

If found don’t attack and they can provide you with special Slime Rings or Armor.

If attacked anyway they will block you’re way similar to Friendly Feathers but to dismantle them will require a Smile Key.

Ice Cream Doubleheader

Ice Cream Double Headers are friendly creatures who want to help you with quest clues.

If you defeat them with Carrot Gum they will join you’re party as a Familiar.

Greater * or Blinking Eye

Blinking Eyes or Buggers are bushy eyes that if defeated drop Stone Rings.

If befriended they will give you a Blind Spell or work as a Familiar.

Eye Dropper or Teary Eye

Teary Eyes or Droppers are wet clamy monster eyes that can give you’re party the Clear Eye Spell if defeated.

Dream Demon

Or Dream Fluff

From Mazes of Fate

Dream Fluffs are mean teethed creatures that are powerful and deadly, they drop a Tooth Ring sometimes.

The Tooth Ring boosts you’re Speed Skill.

Banana Man or Banana Jumper

Weird strange monsters that bounce in the darkest places when defeated they drop Banana Pebbles which can be used on a secret door if used on it then you’re party will gain a boost in Energy Skill in the White Tower.

Snuggie Monster

Snuggie Monster like to snuggle with you’re party if you do you will receive a Bonus in you’re Armor Skill.

If you attack they will smother you with affection anyway dropping a Rainbow Key used for finding chests with the Rainbow Armor inside it.

Rune Monster

Rune Monsters if caught with Carrot Gum can reveal cut scenes of Scotia’s Past.

If attacked regularly they will drop scrolls with clues, if enough scrolls are dropped they will show other cut scenes of Scotia’s Past.

Friendly Feather

Friendly Feathers are friendly creatures that hold clues to the Lands, if attacked they will draw on you reducing you’re Armor Skill.

They will provide you’re party with quests and items.

Charcoal

Mr. Charcoal is a friendly soot that loves company, if they are found they will eventually run away leaving behind a piece of Coal.

Or rarely a Coal Ring.

They can also give you quests.

If attacked anyway they will block you’re way, so you will need the Ink Spell to dismantle them form you’re path.

Jello Guy or Slimey

Slimey’s are fun companions and like to help you with quests.

If found don’t attack and they can provide you with special Slime Rings or Armor.

If attacked anyway they will block you’re way similar to Friendly Feathers but to dismantle them will require a Smile Key.

Ice Cream Doubleheader

Ice Cream Double Headers are friendly creatures who want to help you with quest clues.

If you defeat them with Carrot Gum they will join you’re party as a Familiar.

Greater * or Blinking Eye

Blinking Eyes or Buggers are bushy eyes that if defeated drop Stone Rings.

If befriended they will give you a Blind Spell or work as a Familiar.

Eye Dropper or Teary Eye

Teary Eyes or Droppers are wet clamy monster eyes that can give you’re party the Clear Eye Spell if defeated.

Dream Demon

Or Dream Fluff

From Mazes of Fate

Dream Fluffs are mean teethed creatures that are powerful and deadly, they drop a Tooth Ring sometimes.

The Tooth Ring boosts you’re Speed Skill.

Banana Man or Banana Jumper

Weird strange monsters that bounce in the darkest places when defeated they drop Banana Pebbles which can be used on a secret door if used on it then you’re party will gain a boost in Energy Skill in the White Tower.

Stark

Stark are fire breathers so watch out although cute don’t stand around long or you’ll be barbequed.

They are found in the White tower, Red Tower, Green, Pink, and Blue.

Thugs

Thugs are dim-witted thieves.

Thugs are Thugs what were you really expecting a payout!

Toadious

Toadious are huge monsters that attack you’re party. They take weapons and armor and are found in Scotia’s Castle.

Trez 

Trez are ceiling robotic Crabs found in the Mines they may drop a Ghost Spell

Occasionally.

Umbrella Monster

Umbrella Monsters look silly but are hard to defeat opponents use a Poison Apple to defeat all of them easily otherwise use the Fire Spell.

The Dark Fairy Vendasha

Vendasha is a Fairy who managed to survive an attack years ago by Scotia to become the Leader of the Dark Fairy’s.

She is quick and powerful use the Color Streamer Spell, Poison Apples, Ring of Stone, Swatting Spell, Emerald Blade, or Curse Spell on her, she is tough but if you have a Mists of Doom Spell she can easily be defeated, you can also use the Stun Spell, or Green Horseshoe on her or the Amber Ring or Bunny Gum.

When defeated she will turn into a Ghost Fairy and she will fight till she drops a really rare Freeze Sword.

If you use the Bunny Gum she will be stuck and you will have the option of her joining you, killing her, or letting her leave, she will also give you a Blue Ring which is used to make and Earthquake or Cloud Spell.

Waterbug

Waterbugs are strange sticky creature found in the Icelands or Claw Mountains, when defeated they will drop a Water Spell or a Water Ring.

Message 16 of 21 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

[edit: email address removed]

Message 17 of 21 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My Email is 

[edit: email address removed]

Message 18 of 21 (877 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Message to Jonathan concerning the Fans,

''Now Jonathan you will make the Fans happy and Inspired keep going you're doing fine.''

''To you the Fans I say personally good work you have inspired Jonathan and Yourselves as well good good, Have a great day!''

God

''Worry not I will have the Series built soon and fret not but believe.'

Message 19 of 21 (868 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

''It is done you continue to create love kindness and hope for the Fans.''

''I Love My Children and wish them the best with there Dreams and Goals in Life.''

''I wish them the best.'' Love God

''Keep inspiring through Meekness''

Message 20 of 21 (863 Views)