Lack of customer service

by abc592434551

Original Post

Lack of customer service

★★ Newbie

Why is it that now I have to log in every time I want to play?  I ask the site to remember me.  It doesn't.  Now it says the same password I used last night is not valid.  I asked for a reset.  I got an email with a bunch of hyperlinks and none worked.  I want a phone number to talk to a live person or I want a phone call from one.  I was thinking about joining Pogo when I retire this summer but if I am going to have this trouble my money will be better spent elsewhere. I was also told on the recorder of the customer service number that I would be directed to a site where someone from pogo would call me.  That did not happen either.

Message 1 of 6 (206 Views)

Re: Lack of customer service

★★★★★ Novice
Try logging into your account on help.ea.com and select pogo and hit contact us and it will ask you for your phone number so someone can call you.
Message 2 of 6 (197 Views)

Re: Lack of customer service

Community Manager

@abc592434551 wrote:

Why is it that now I have to log in every time I want to play?  I ask the site to remember me.  It doesn't.  Now it says the same password I used last night is not valid.  I asked for a reset.  I got an email with a bunch of hyperlinks and none worked.  I want a phone number to talk to a live person or I want a phone call from one.  I was thinking about joining Pogo when I retire this summer but if I am going to have this trouble my money will be better spent elsewhere. I was also told on the recorder of the customer service number that I would be directed to a site where someone from pogo would call me.  That did not happen either.

Go to help.ea.com. Log in here with your Origin account. Then click on Help with a game. Now choose Battlefield Hardline. Next scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Contact Us button.

If the site never remembers you then possibly you don't have cookies turned on?

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 6 (190 Views)

Re: Lack of working eyesight

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

What I want to know is why we have to listen to anyone complaining OFF TOPIC about games with zero relationship to Hardline!  Trespasser!  Begone!  

Message 4 of 6 (189 Views)

Community Manager

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

What I want to know is why we have to listen to anyone complaining OFF TOPIC about games with zero relationship to Hardline!  Trespasser!  Begone!  

Oh maybe you're right. I took it as they wanted to play Battlefield, but were also thinking of joining Pogo this summer.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 6 (177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I may be too ready to gripe.  However, the Simmers from The Sims, and the PogoEttes, and a couple of others, somewhat less less popular games like need for speed, but still wear blinders everywhere they go, have the worst website navigation of anyone!   Origin as a host isn't really so very much better, though.

Message 6 of 6 (167 Views)