Re: LIVE CHAT

by EA_Eve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LIVE CHAT

★★★ Newbie

how can i use live chat when there is no button for it ...let me say EA has made it virtually impossible to speak to someone unless its about the MONEY you owe them....I'm ready to cancel my membership...just not worth the headache anymore......I mean after all its US members that keep EA in business!!! Flipping sad when you HAVE to choose a product and the product is not even listed...but OH choose one...what JOKES!!

Message 1 of 98 (6,948 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The Live Chat isn't a 24 Hour seven days a week option in every region.  Even here in the states, where you can choose that option around the clock, the staffing late at night and weekends is so minimal that two hour waits are common before you get hold of an Adviser.   Schedule your connections during the work days week, and during standard business hours, plus early evenings, and you should see more contact options.

View in thread

Message 2 of 98 (6,857 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The Live Chat isn't a 24 Hour seven days a week option in every region.  Even here in the states, where you can choose that option around the clock, the staffing late at night and weekends is so minimal that two hour waits are common before you get hold of an Adviser.   Schedule your connections during the work days week, and during standard business hours, plus early evenings, and you should see more contact options.

Message 2 of 98 (6,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

re account #08619475 I want to cancel

Message 3 of 98 (6,738 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@johnjudith49 wrote:

re account #08619475 I want to cancel

As Gorath explained above, you will need to contact an Advisor.

Message 4 of 98 (6,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My problem is the following, I have two accounts on the same email address: HHosy and HHosy8. Why not have your account HHosy options: shop and friends, a version of how I played offline. In your HHosy8 do not have any games for it, would do so in order to have only HHosy account of all the options?

PS
I'm sorry for the mistakes but I'm from Polish Standard smile

Message 5 of 98 (6,511 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Reading between the lines there, trying to be sure what you need, it sounds to me as though you may want to combine accounts.  That is performed by the Game Advisors at EA Help.  

https://help.ea.com./contactus

Message 6 of 98 (6,468 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

A bit more insight into the process (drum roll for the macro of doom):

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 7 of 98 (6,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am a new host on the redzone. i need a host badge

Message 8 of 98 (6,424 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Been there, done that, many times different days and different times of days. Still no option for live chat or email. And these are supposed to be part of our membership. Hmmmmm.... Something smells fishy in the land of Pogo.

Message 9 of 98 (6,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the most difficult process, and timely, to speak to a customer service representative.  I have had several issues with Pogo this week and I still haven't been able to discuss this with a Rep. 

Message 10 of 98 (6,196 Views)