Re: Konbini Payment Method (Japan)

by Kakyuuu

Original Post

Konbini Payment Method (Japan)

★ Novice

I'm having trouble purchasing a game using the Konbini payment method (I live in Japan).

When checking out the game from the Origin Store I was not given anything resembling a Receipt number or a Confirmation number both of which are needed when paying at Lawsons Konbini.

I've purchased a game in May this year using the same method with no problem - I seem to recall getting directions on how to pay but I didn't get anything this time.

I tried using the Order number and my Mobile number for the Confirmation (I remember something about using my mobile number last time) but this did not work.

Please can someone advise how I should proceed.

Thank you kindly

Message 1 of 6 (2,059 Views)

Community Manager

@dylanc55 Hey, you might want to contact support for more information, but before that can you check your Order History in Origin, perhaps it'll contain the info you need. 

Contact support: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

To check Order History click Origin in the top left, then Account & Privacy then the Order History tab.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. I've just been told by customer support to wait and it *should* come soon... but still no email. And now I'm reading various places that there should have been a popup when I purchased, but I waited for about 20 minutes when purchasing and got NO confirmation screen - though the product is showing pending payment in my history. WTF EA? If it wasn't an expansion I'd go elsewhere to buy it but to do that now I'd have to repurchase the whole base game and my other expansions too. What *...  

Message 3 of 6 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude Im having the same problem... just payed for the game and lawson's link confirmed that I payed, but i still didnt get the game or an e-mail from EA ~.~ on the other hand when i used this service for Steam i got the game instantly!!!!

Message 4 of 6 (1,743 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you end up getting the game somehow but just waiting? 
I'm currently waiting now.

Message 5 of 6 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what happn? i have the same issue rn

Message 6 of 6 (661 Views)