Jogo ausente da minha biblioteca

by leonardodolc

Original Post

Jogo ausente da minha biblioteca

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EN_US

Hello, I bought the product key for the game The sims 3 on may/25/2019 (and i probably activated it on Origin on the same day). I played it safe and sound without any problem. But after i Reset my PC and installed origin again, i realized the game doesn't show up in my Library! Please help me get access to my game! ty

PT_BR

Olá, no dia 25 de Maio de 2019 eu comprei a chave de produto do jogo The Sims 3 (e possivelmente ativei na Origin no mesmo dia). Joguei por um tempo normalmente sem problemas.

Porém, após formatar meu computador e instalar a Origin novamente, percebi que o jogo não se encontra em minha conta! Por favor me ajude a ter acesso ao meu jogo novamente.

Message 1 of 6 (466 Views)

Re: Jogo ausente da minha biblioteca

@leonardodolc 

Normally games don't vanish from an account. Are you sure you activated the game on this account?

Can you see it at the "Order History" at you "EA Account management page"?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 6 (443 Views)

★ Novice

@holger1405 

Yeah, that sounds weird right? but i'm sure i activated on this account because I don't have another one. 

I checked my Order Status and i could not find it, but i didn't buy it from Origin I bought the CD-Key from a third party site I don't think it should appear in that section

Message 3 of 6 (384 Views)

@leonardodolc 

Well, in this case there is the possibility that this key was revoked because this third party seller obtained it illegally.

You should contact EA directly about this, here is a guide how to do it.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)

★ Novice

yeah I've being trying to contact them but here in brazil looks like i can't email them. It tells me to call them by phone number and the number is from another state lol that's going to be expensive as hell.

It's so weird to not let me email.

Message 5 of 6 (344 Views)

If all this fails and call becomes the only option, you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice for this call to reduce the cost. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK. (UK number  +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

More international Telephone numbers:

UK: +44 203 0141818
France:  +33 4 81 68 08 08
Spain: +34 911 230 490
Germany +49 221 37 050 193
Austria: +43 720  88 33 49
Mexico: +52 33 4770 5297
Norwegian:  +47 21 08 17 06
Dutch: +31 20 80 83 219
Swiss  +41 225 18 10 05

Poland  +48 22 39 70 840

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

Message 6 of 6 (323 Views)