It's the year 2021 and WE CANNOT change or link different XBOX accounts

by Xellossm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It's the year 2021 and WE CANNOT change or link different XBOX accounts

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have Xbox game pass for PC and I want to play the EA Pass games. But my super old Xbox Live account was linked to this (Next GEN EA DESKTOP app) You know... cause Origin I guess is a failure.

Well ANYWAY, I can't link my Xbox Game Pass (PC, and my new Xbox Live account I've been on for last 4 years because it's tied to some super old Xbox account I had from 2006.)

EA WHY.jpg

One time lifetime, like what in heaven name why. Like what are we supposed to do, and why is this a limitation? So basically Xbox Game Pass with EA Play is useless cause you forced us on a new App and I can't even use the EA account I have with Origin for years and all my games are tied to it..

Please I hope there's an answer I am overlooking. And I'm hoping this is not a joke. Going to short the stock.

Message 1 of 4 (824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It's the year 2021 and WE CANNOT change or link different XBOX accounts

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Xellossm We are not able to assist with account related issues on the forums. Please contact our EA help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

How to contact EA Help for support

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (786 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Xellossm We are not able to assist with account related issues on the forums. Please contact our EA help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

How to contact EA Help for support

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the a very similar issue where I linked an Xbox account that was only on my Xbox 360 that I never used 5+ years ago.  I now want to link my Microsoft/Xbox account ive used on PC forever and I contacted Both Chat and Telephone service and both said Sorry we have no options to add a different email after the fist. 

The only suggestion was to make a whole new EA account to use for EA Play with Game Pass.  I explained how dumb that is as I would have to login to my old account to play the owned games I have and than login to the new account to play anything on EA Play........ 

They said Sorry and they can submit my Feedback.  But no one reviews the feedback so that is useless.

So EA customers are Screwed if they ever attached an incorrect email.  A Billion dollar gaming company has no options in 2021

Message 3 of 4 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_JozThe Problem is Support cant help they have no option.  So this is not a Resolution.

Message 4 of 4 (679 Views)