Re: Issue Resolved but getting old mails

by ardeecor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issue Resolved but getting old mails

★★★★ Novice

Hello-

my original issue on The Sims for IOS was resolved years ago. However, I am getting old messages.

Message 1 of 6 (422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @ardeecor 

Looks like I was able to find where the thread went, try clicking on this link

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (260 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ardeecor To confirm are you logged in when trying to access the thread?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 3 of 6 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This person is currently having the same issue that I did.

Message 4 of 6 (354 Views)

Community Manager
@ardeecor Is there another person in the image you added? It's possible the thread was moved, and someone has commented on where it now lives.

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (261 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ardeecor 

Looks like I was able to find where the thread went, try clicking on this link

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (261 Views)