Re: Is there an easier way to unlink an origin account from PSN?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there an easier way to unlink an origin account from PSN?

★★★ Newbie

So I recently moved back to Playstation after 6 years and with the latest PS Plus games I downloaded Battlefield 5. However I find myself locked out of online features because the EA account has been inactive for too long. The password recovery email has been sent to an email that no longer exists, and I don’t have access to that origin account as the backup email linked also no longer exists. I contacted support and they said they won’t unlink it because I can’t provide enough details about the account I linked it to 10/12 years ago, but the information they asked for such as bank details and IP address have all changed in the last 10 years and I’m not sure what they previously were. I’m struggling to find any answers to this, I don’t want this account linked to my PSN and I also don’t want to be locked out of EA games in the future. Some helpful advice would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Killerboy975, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Killerboy975, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)