Re: Is there a way to upload your own avatar to Answers HQ?

by DeadSkully-X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to upload your own avatar to Answers HQ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have a question about avatars. Is there a way I can upload my own avatar to Answer HQ Community? I try to use the same avatar for all my games because it matches my name, that's why I am wondering about this, Thanks.

Message 1 of 13 (2,025 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@DeadSkully-X Hi there,

Apologies for the late reply, but it should actually be the next rank you reach: 5 star Novice.

Once you reach it, you can just visit your profile and click on your profile picture and will have an option to choose your own.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (1,894 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I don't know if it is part of the "Champion" rank or not, but I am using an uploaded Avatar myself. 

Message 2 of 13 (2,007 Views)

Hero

You don't have to be Champion or Hero but you do need a certain rank to unlock.

Don't know exactly what the conditions are though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (2,002 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What is the certain rank you have to be to unlock uploading your own avatar, and what Conditions? Thanks.

Message 4 of 13 (1,993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You'll have to wait until Monday when there are EA CMs on hand, to see if one drops in who knows that.  Every time I've asked anything about the rankings I get told to forget about it, so I wouldn't be too optimistic, if I were you.  3 1/2 years here, and a former "Hero", and I don't know. 

Message 5 of 13 (1,987 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, but still what rank do you need to unlock uploading your own avatar. Plus why are there conditions for that? Thanks.

Message 6 of 13 (1,976 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

You'll have to wait until Monday when there are EA CMs on hand, to see if one drops in who knows that.  Every time I've asked anything about the rankings I get told to forget about it, so I wouldn't be too optimistic, if I were you.  3 1/2 years here, and a former "Hero", and I don't know. 

You didn't read what I wrote.  I've quoted myself.  Today is Sunday, not Monday. 

Message 7 of 13 (1,967 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did read what you said, some of it doesn't make sense. Why can't someone please answer my question I asked, Thanks.

Message 8 of 13 (1,942 Views)

Hero

Because we don't know what the conditions are and only a CM can answer your questions and they are not online on the weekend.

There's no guarantee they will tell you how it works either so you'll just have to give useful answers and level up until you can.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 13 (1,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok, I  know only a CM knows the conditions, but do you guys know the rank to be need to upload your own avatar? Thanks.

Message 10 of 13 (1,912 Views)