Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid account

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Accessibility for signing in manually
How is this making it more difficult? Well i cant then see what account its signing into
How can we reproduce this experience? I dont know

Im having problems with logging in, I keep getting this account is invalid. Never had this before. Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 19 (2,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Invalid account

Community Manager

@Thrillseeker1000 

The email on your existing account was updated. You should be changing the password for your EA account that you can now log into. That can be done at www.origin.com or you can contact an advisor to have them help with resetting your password.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (3,270 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Thrillseeker1000.

Are you absolutely sure you're using the right email address of your EA account? That's one of the main reasons this happens. It could be a different email than the one your PSN ID/Xbox gamertag is on. Something else you can do is change the password on your account at www.origin.com. Another reason this happens is if you've tried to log in too many times. That will lock you out for about 90 minutes.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 19 (2,219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried all that, heres the thing i think my EA account has been tied with an old email i cant get access to anymore after getting an account when i bought Mercenaries 2 back on ps3. Is there anyway of getting that account off that email if you dont know the password to it?

Message 3 of 19 (2,213 Views)

Community Manager

@Thrillseeker1000 

Since you don't have access to the email on the account, you'll need to go through the account recovery process. That starts by filling out the webform here.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 19 (2,205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im still waiting for someone to actually help me recover the account from my old email. I dont think they understand what im asking, ive just sent another email. There wasnt a recovery option btw, so i chose account details.

Message 5 of 19 (2,192 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The form you talk about and in the email doesnt come up. 

Message 6 of 19 (2,185 Views)

Community Manager

@Thrillseeker1000 

When you go to that link I provided, is the page blank or do you get an error? If so, try using a Chrome browser in incognito mode.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 19 (2,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I got it. Now i did the form and again they couldnt verify it. Really what else do they need? With the EA account i made back in 2008 with a ps3 game does all the games ive bought on ps4 go on that account too? So when it asks for the last EA games i can choose the ps4 games ive bought recently? Also im trying to go to purchase history and i cant find games ive bought before 2019 in psn history, which is annoying since i bought battlefront 2 last year also mentioning the price as it was on sale for £10. With subscriptions,ingame content etc i mentioned the subscription services such as battlefront 2 EA swiss sal which gave me the start date so i put that, also bf4. Even the IP i for my house i had the console in. This is ridiculous to say the least. Feels like google and how its impossible to claim your account if u dont know the password.

Message 8 of 19 (2,120 Views)

Community Manager

@Thrillseeker1000 

I really don't know what else you can add. I just know that if they don't recover the account for you it means not enough accurate information was provided.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 19 (2,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How am i suppose to play an EA game in the future if it will always log me (well not log me in now) to that email? 

Message 10 of 19 (2,105 Views)