Invalid account and ineligible Microsoft account

by Wood2801

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid account and ineligible Microsoft account

★★ Novice

Here’s my rant, I have been playin EA game since 2011 on the same Xbox account 0 issues. Saturday night I bought EA access and bought UFC 4 to play early on August 7. I went to play ufc 3 and I’m receiving this account is invalid message and ineligible message when trying to connect my Xbox account. I’ve used the same account for 10 years. Never switched nothing was able to play all ea games fine. I reset password talked to 6 different employees. All I get is a link to send an account recovery form. I fill out the information and they say it’s not enough information. Ea please fix this issue. I already made a new Microsoft account and resubcribed with ea acess on it but I want to play ea games on my original account. Fix this issue probably never buying another ea product again because of this mishap. The origin client doesn’t work on pc at all so idk what the hell is going on hq but it’s kind of a joke at this point. I’ve read 500 different peoples forums with the same issue and you guys aren’t doing anything about it. 

Message 1 of 4 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Invalid account and ineligible Microsoft account

Community Manager

Hi there, @Wood2801.

I'll try to help with this. Normally, this issue is resolved by resetting the password for your EA account at www.origin.com. When you get the ineligible message when trying to link an account, that means that gamertag is already linked to an EA account. Don't worry about that. Just reset the password for the EA account your gamertag is linked to and that should get you past the invalid account message. Let me know how it goes Standard smile

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (694 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Wood2801.

I'll try to help with this. Normally, this issue is resolved by resetting the password for your EA account at www.origin.com. When you get the ineligible message when trying to link an account, that means that gamertag is already linked to an EA account. Don't worry about that. Just reset the password for the EA account your gamertag is linked to and that should get you past the invalid account message. Let me know how it goes Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (695 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo what if you dont know where the original acct is Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (609 Views)

Community Manager

@ToxicTurvey 

If you don't know what the email is, you'll need to try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll need to go through the account recovery process with you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (583 Views)