Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Internal Server Error 500 For EVERYTHING

by articbuddha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Internal Server Error 500 For EVERYTHING

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I am trying to get a refund off a game I bought 1 hour again. I get a Internal Server Error 500. Tried to contact EA Help? Internal Server Error 500. Tried live chat? You guessed it. Same internal error 500.

What good is the 'great game policy' if it does not work?!

Message 1 of 2 (10,911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Internal Server Error 500 For EVERYTHING

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @articbuddha you can try this step.

Clear your browser cache,cookies,temporary files and brosing history.

And in order to do this follow steps in this link  http://esupport.ctdlc.org/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/87/0/browser---how-do-i-clear-my-bro...

Restart your PC.

NOTE  if the error 500 Internal Server message appears during the checkout process at online shoping,be aware that duplicate attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders and multiple chargesOops

Another solutions- reload the web page,you can do that by clinking the refresh or reload button ,pressing F5 , or trying the URL again from the address barWink

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (15,170 Views)

All Replies

Re: Internal Server Error 500 For EVERYTHING

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @articbuddha you can try this step.

Clear your browser cache,cookies,temporary files and brosing history.

And in order to do this follow steps in this link  http://esupport.ctdlc.org/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/87/0/browser---how-do-i-clear-my-bro...

Restart your PC.

NOTE  if the error 500 Internal Server message appears during the checkout process at online shoping,be aware that duplicate attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders and multiple chargesOops

Another solutions- reload the web page,you can do that by clinking the refresh or reload button ,pressing F5 , or trying the URL again from the address barWink

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (15,171 Views)

ea-promo

Do you need to talk to us?

We’re here to help! Here’s how to get in touch with an EA Advisor.

I need to contact EA

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help