Installing Origin to a different drive

by Essyllt

Original Post

Re: Installing Origin to a different drive

★★★ Newbie

I see that i can download Origin anywhere. I have one major problem with this though, every time i download it into a different area besides the c drive, i get an error. Do i have to download it into the c drive move it or is there a way to get past this area. Note: I'm trying too download it to a computer with limited access to the C drive so do anything on the computer beside downloading stuff into the c drive

Message 11 of 14 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Seansshow What am I looking for under what tab to do that in Origin? I'm very interested b/c my C drive has limited space left, but my storage drive has like 900+gb free - of COURSE I'd like my Sims game to live there! Standard smile
Message 12 of 14 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no stop talking * origin is * retared ive choosen to download everything to my D drive but geuss fkn what it doesent it jumps on my C drive all the time and now i have 0.70 gigabyte left on the drive and cant install my fkn dlc for bf4

Message 13 of 14 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Seansshow would you be able to give me a step by step on how to do this? my OS drive is crazy high and i want to transfer my sims to the D drive, without losing all my work.
Message 14 of 14 (604 Views)