Incompetent EA Email Support

by Jagick

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Incompetent EA Email Support

★ Novice

For days now I have been trying to resolve an issue some purchases with EA Email support. Every single time they reply it's a completely different agent (even if the reply is within an hour of the last.) The guy that just replied to me copy and pasted verbatim word for word the response of the last agent before him, asking for screenshots of receipts that I already attached in my last reply. One of them even said they cannot assist me with iTunes purchases even though I clearly specified in the email (and the ticket itself) that it's Android / Google.

Why does EA apparently outsource their support to people who can't do the job? I've been very polite and patient so far but I'm beginning to lose that patience. My ticket has 20 different attachments now of the same receipts they keep asking for. How long are they going to give me the run around?

Message 1 of 5 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Requesting a certain support agent via email

Community Manager

Hey @Jagick we are unable to assist with any account or billing related issues on AHQ. As such, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (487 Views)

All Replies

Re: Incompetent EA Email Support

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Jagick.

For any issues relating to account or billing you would need to speak with a member of our live support team as we are unable to assist with issues such as account or billing on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (646 Views)

Requesting a certain support agent via email

★ Novice

Is it possible to have your case deferred to a specific support agent when communicating over email? I have been working with a support agent called Christian B. in a few of my replies. He's spoken clear english, been very forthcoming, professional, and attentive to the situation. On the flip side, I keep getting these other agents responding to my ticket that keep asking me to upload the same attachements I already have over and over. They keep giving me copy and pasted responses over and over. They all use slightly broken english.

We had agreed on a resolution to my problem as a one time courtesy he'd gotten approval for. The next agent after him agreed to this but requested screenshots again I had already uploaded. The agent after her said they couldn't help me because an earlier agent that responded to me said so. I would really like to speak with Christian B. again and I'm tired of being walked in circles and asked to upload the same screenshot evidence over and over. I'm tired of being told they'll help me, only to come back and be told they won't help me, rinse and repeat over and over.

My case number is #54885506

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Message 3 of 5 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am getting case replied from several different support agents that are just copy and pasting replies to me saying that they cannot help me when I was already promised they would. How long am I going to be run in circles before EA comes through with what they promised? I do not mean to be rude but Christian B. said the purchases would be refunded as a one time courtesy days ago and now these new agents are saying they won't do it.

This is not acceptable.

Message 4 of 5 (558 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jagick we are unable to assist with any account or billing related issues on AHQ. As such, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (488 Views)