Re: Inbox

by DarthSpaced

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inbox

★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if it's just me or not, but when I try to visit my Inbox, I am getting an access denied error message.

Message 1 of 26 (3,008 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@DarthSpaced We have a spam protection in place that blocks new accounts from using private messages until they've taken some actions on the forums.

You passed the gate after some time passed and you made the thread and hence fixed access to PMs for yourself.

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 26 (3,345 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DarthSpaced Hey, do you have an image of this happening? Are you able to try out a different browser?

Can you try this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 26 (2,963 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That's the page I was on.  It started working about an hour after posting this message.  Not sure what the issue was, but I can't reproduce it anymore.

Message 3 of 26 (2,954 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the update.

Even if it's gone away for you now it's good to have reports of such an instance, we can check if there's anything funky (that's the technical term) going on in the logs. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 26 (2,952 Views)

Community Manager
@DarthSpaced We have a spam protection in place that blocks new accounts from using private messages until they've taken some actions on the forums.

You passed the gate after some time passed and you made the thread and hence fixed access to PMs for yourself.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 5 of 26 (3,346 Views)

★★ Apprentice
can you help me please Frown
Message 6 of 26 (2,194 Views)

Hero
Hi @JBM_NY

Is this about your inbox not working or about an issue with NFS 2015 ? This thread is about the inbox.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 26 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Inbox

Message 8 of 26 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is my post to the forum to give me access to my inbox lmao.

Message 9 of 26 (1,712 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, i need access to my inbox, so here's my post.

Message 10 of 26 (1,621 Views)