Re: Import friends from Origin

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue right now, trying to link my PSN to my Origin. All topics tell you to click import friends from inside the origin client, but that option has been removed and for the life of me i cant find another way to do it. 

Please fix this Frown

Message 11 of 14 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Now I think your doing this to make us buy things and it's not helping now please will you help me or I will just never play any of your games because your stupid system doesn't help me at all
Message 12 of 14 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Que raiva disso, queria jogar Apex com meu amigo do pc origin (Xbox/PC). Mas nao tem opção nenhuma no xbox one no ea acess, nao existe add amigo. E no PC o origin nao da mais a opção de importar amigos do xbox e psn, etc. 

Nao é atoa que a EA games entrou no guinnes book como a pior empresa de games, ela nao esta nem aí pro cliente/usuário. Coisas básicas que nem precisava falar, eles não se importam, todo mundo reclama e eles nem aí, com a maior cara de pau.

Message 13 of 14 (322 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ComeCorda97 when posting on the English AHQ forum we would ask that you post in English. 

If you are having an issue then please create a new thread in English and we will do what we can to help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 14 (276 Views)