Iam trying to change my profile picture but I cant and I have nothing in gallery

by ILoveLeia

Original Post

Iam trying to change my profile picture but I cant and I have nothing in gallery

★★ Novice

When I try to change the pfp it just shows this image and I have nothing in my gallery and I want to change my profile pic but cant.

Message 1 of 12 (851 Views)

Re: Iam trying to change my profile picture but I cant and I have nothing in gal

Hero
@ILoveLeia Where do you want to change the pic ? Here on AHQ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (800 Views)

Re: Iam trying to change my profile picture but I cant and I have nothing in gal

★★ Novice

Im trying to change it on Ea customer portal/origin.

Message 3 of 12 (773 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ILoveLeia 

Go here. Customer Portal (ea.com) Click on your image and a page to change it opens. Notice that changing it there will have no influence on your Avatar image here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 12 (762 Views)

Hero
@ILoveLeia Moving this over to the EA general questions section than as it's not really Sims related.

They might actually broken atm. Think there was another thread somewhere.

Have you tried a different browser ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (755 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I tried on my phone and on a different browser and I saw other people have this problem too

Message 6 of 12 (751 Views)

Hero
@ILoveLeia Can you try the solution here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Cannot-change-profile-picture-on-Origin/m-p/9440448#M...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I have tried that but still doesn't work 

Message 8 of 12 (710 Views)

Hero
@ILoveLeia Don't know then. Hopefully someone here has other suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue , tried the English link (even tho I am already in US) tried different browser , tried on the phone (iPhone11) , tried using the VPN. This is very annoying as this problem was presented 5 years ago and there still isn't a fix. 

Message 10 of 12 (520 Views)