★★★★ Novice

i want fifa 14

my money isn't good to origin

support doesn't want to solve anything

pc-dvd will only be released in my country october 3rd

there's no cracked version on the internet

FACK ME!

ORIGIN, YOU STUPIDS! IT'S NOT OUR CARDS! IT'S YOUR STUPID WEBSITE

FIX IT YOUR INCOMPETENTS! THIS IS BEYOND BELIEF!!

Message 631 of 810 (888 Views)

Re: INVOICE FAILED

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hi people. i thought i had no alternative to buy the digital version of fifa outside origin, but i just discovered amazon.com sells it too. i just have bought it successfully right now (with the SAME CARD origin doesn't accept, thank you origin).

i don't know which other ea games amazon sells or not, but it's worth a check.

Message 632 of 810 (866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey Everyone,

I have been posting about this for the last 2 days. In numbers I have tried and failed to buy the game 13 times with different payment methods. I have spoken 3 times with ea advisors on live chat, and the final stage was I had to wait 5-7 days for them to resolve my case after it has been escalated. 

Solution is to buy the game somewhere else.

I just bought the cd key through www.allcdkey.com, it took them 10 minutes to process my order and 2 more minutes to send me a working code and I added the game through origin and downloading it at the moment. (Note that also it costed much cheaper than origin)

For more alternative websites on this method of buying, check out www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-14-cd-key-compare-prices/ . There are prices and promotion codes which do work. I am sure also websites like amazon work very fine as gonira13 posted.

Hope this helps people

Message 633 of 810 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If you dont have that many games on your account just make a new origin account and order it from there. i just did it and it worked. only had 2 games on my other account with invoice failed so whatever. Tell me if this helps please!!. Been trying to get Battlefield 4 for almost 2 months now and the betas coming out in 2 days so Fu*k origin bull**bleep** and made a new account

Message 634 of 810 (759 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EVERYONE CONTACT EA'S INVESTOR RELATIONS

Phone: (650) 628-7352

If the idiots at Origin won't fix it, have a chat with the people who should care about the store being broken.

Message 635 of 810 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I bought Battlefield 4 with Paypal. The transaction complete with no problem.

But after when i buy the Battlefield 4 Premium i have INVOICEFAILED error message.

Test with 2 computers (same internet connection) :

- Desktop PC - Windows 8 Pro 64 bits
- Laptop PC - Windows 8 Pro 64 bits

- Origin Version 9.3.6.4643 - 239145 - E2-S2-A2-L2

Browser :

- Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m
- Firefox 24
- Internet Explorer 10

- Empty my Payment Information in the account section and add again.
- Test with 2 Paypal Account email
- flushdns and clear browser cache

Result :

- Test with Origin Client - Failed
- Test with Origin Website Store - Failed

No solution Confusedmileysad:

Message 636 of 810 (986 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I've created a new account using FIREFOX but I get again the same error... that happens when we try to be "good boys" and try to pay for a game, I will be looking for other ways to get these games, and also pay STEAM or another company that cares a little about the users. I would never pay a single penny to Origin again.

Message 637 of 810 (977 Views)

★★ Novice

i made a new account through client and it worked right after i tried on other account and got INVOICE FAILEd

Message 638 of 810 (965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been trying to purchase Simcity (against my better judgement) for several days now and have run into this nutty invoice failed message.  I've changed payment methods, changed browsers (safari and chrome), created multiple accounts, etc. etc. etc.    Nothing.     I've heard the game has issues and if they can't even get a simple ecommerce website right that lets you purchase the game, then obviously the odds of the game being any good are probably small.  As if i don't have better things to do with my time...sigh.

If I was a shareholder in the company I'd be pretty pissed if the company can't even take orders from customers.   Origin = Sales Prevention.   If there are this many people talking about this how many are really experiencing this who aren't talking about it.....probably thousands....

One question is that I'm doing this on a MAC...if i try and it succeeds from my PC Laptop will it allow me to download the MAC version to my MAC even though I purchase it from a different PC?  

Message 639 of 810 (865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked fine this way.  So it must be a MAC issue as far i can tell becuase IE/PC worked fine...

Now to see if it's any good.....

Message 640 of 810 (857 Views)