Re: INVOICE FAILED

by Jaedelyia

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately I've not heard anything since last night. No further updates as of yet.

Message 291 of 810 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice

Way to fail EA, way to fail. This kind of thing does NOT encourage people to buy from you ever again. Part of customer service is making it so that people want to come back, unless you do something big to make up for this (as in, more than 15% off of  a purchase when we were expecting to get +50%) you have lost the business of a majority of those who suffered from this error and many of their friends.

Message 292 of 810 (728 Views)

★ Apprentice

Way to fail EA, way to fail. This kind of thing does NOT encourage people to buy from you ever again. Part of customer service is making it so that people want to come back, unless you do something big to make up for this (as in, more than 15% off of  a purchase when we were expecting to get +50%) you have lost the business of a majority of those who suffered from this error and many of their friends. I tried to buy games from you around 20 times over this past week and was constantly denied. This does not enourage confidence.

Message 293 of 810 (720 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pretty crappy move to give us a 15% off discount when stuff were 70%-50% off.

Message 294 of 810 (717 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm not sure how my post went up part of the way through writing it, but sorry about the excess everyone.

Message 295 of 810 (712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

im not counting them out yet, microsoft took back thier drm policy. maybe ea will do something to try and keep us. i was told yesterday they would be honoring the sale prices to those of us who did try to purchase but couldnt because of their error. I am on the phone now. we will see if this is true or if it was just another lie told to me by an ea rep over the past week

Message 296 of 810 (707 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope so!! Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 297 of 810 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ho come on, my cart was $28 for like 6 days and unable to process payement due to the invoice problem, and now it is $68... You bet your head I don't want to try top process payement anymore. I was interrested by buying game at this price, but now it's not even close.

Way to go, EA, way to go.

Message 298 of 810 (662 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm reaching out now. Will let everyone know how this turns out.

Message 299 of 810 (644 Views)

★ Novice

Still not working

Message 300 of 810 (635 Views)