Re: INVOICE FAILED

by Jaedelyia

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

come on EA, its really that hard?

Then you come to us and ask why we use STEAM and not ORIGIN. Because of that **bleep**.

Message 70 of 810 (1,881 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wasn't going to repy...But I tried all the fixes even went to the app ans tried paypal. Nothing, when has EA ever not wanted our money? I don't understand....

Message 71 of 810 (1,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Come on, this is beyond ridiculous. For the first time, I feel like using this plateform and buying stuff on origin... ...but after two tries a day for three day, it still doesn't work. I seriously hope I won't last long or after this promo sale is over.

Message 72 of 810 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Novice

According to their contact us chat help, a fix is being worked on and will be available "soon", they have no timeline to inform us about and hesitated to answer whether there will be any form of notification once the fix is rolled out.

Message 73 of 810 (1,734 Views)

★ Novice

i just can't believe in that. I will miss the discount this way :catmad:

Message 74 of 810 (1,731 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

so are we going to be able to take advantage of the deals ea. 2-3 days? thats almost half the time of the deals. I just pre ordered battlefield 4 and wanted to get 3 premium edition thats worth it for about a month but im wondering if i should get either. will the game servers even run properly?

Message 75 of 810 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same thing happened to me! i ordered about £25 and i got the bank statement (for my mum's card, it wasn't even on mine) and like £60 had gone out!

Message 76 of 810 (1,697 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Since this is a public forum we cannot help you since it would involve accessing your account which we cannot do.  In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 77 of 810 (1,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Help Chat just informed me that there is an issue with purchasing, no timeframe on when it will be fixed but i need to wait to purchase. Other than that i asked as one suggested if i could purchase over the phone in the morning and was told that I could [Admin. Edit] Please contact support via this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 78 of 810 (1,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you end up being able to purchase what you wanted through that number?

Message 79 of 810 (1,597 Views)