by GenObiOne

Original Post

Re: [INFO ] Games not opening after latest Origin update

★★★★ Novice

mine dont work sims 4  after last update not start up pft cant play it

Message 341 of 385 (250 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried this and Sims4 will still not open but my other games do. What should I do?

Message 342 of 385 (248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ticket: 07f88dfd7000b5f6

Same problem as many people: Mass Effect 3 crashes at launch since the latest Origin update. Tried everything, from your answers to uninstalling both Origin and the game, installing an older Origin version, restoring the system. Not a thing worked.

Message 343 of 385 (224 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@GenObiOne wrote:

When trying to start ME3 and DAO I get a notice telling me my physx drivers are not up to date.  They are.  GForce experience keeps them up to date.  I ticked the Beta Update box but nothing happened.  No update downloaded.  Tried disabling Origin in game.  No effect.  Help please.

Followed link and "rolled back" to earlier version of Origin.  No effect.  It still tells me physx failed to initialize.  Log says Eclipse also failed to initialize.  

Report code: 07f769878000af28

Physx problem!  No Beta version sent.  All suggested solutions fail.

Please QA your updates first.

Could have been bad timing with GForce updates.  I rolled back my NVidia drivers then updated them again.  No problems now.  ME3 and DAO running perfectly.

Message 344 of 385 (218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've followed the first 3 steps mentioned by Kristi but I don't get a prompted update? any help?

Message 345 of 385 (208 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've done what Kristi tells me and still cant get Sims 4 to work it just crashes on loading screen hope there is a fix soon

Message 346 of 385 (203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I have tried all the recommended steps - it looks like the beta version uploaded but no joy. The problem that I am experiencing is both of the type - blank screen for a sec or two and back to the origin client window or not being able to go online. This is very frustrating especially since I just bought a new game. Where can we see current server status?

Message 347 of 385 (188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm playing Sims 4 and after the update I cannot get the game to gully load,

It loads until the Sims 4 sign comes up then freezes, I've disabled Origin in game and checked the BETA box, any ideas ?

Message 348 of 385 (177 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have tried both procedures listed, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game. I've restarted my computer. I have tried EVERYTHING. And nothing works for me. Every time I try to open my game, it says there is a problem launching my game. 

Message 349 of 385 (168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel the same for the last 12 hours. My advice is don't waste any more time and come back after a few hours. I just wasted my full day on this rubbish

Message 350 of 385 (314 Views)

ea-promo

Do you need to talk to us?

We’re here to help! Here’s how to get in touch with an EA Advisor.

I need to contact EA

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help