Re: [IMPORTANT] Origin purchases not appearing

by mommapixiev

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

***************SOLUTION TO ALL WHO BOUGHT BF3 PREMIUM AND NOT SHOWING UP ON YOUR ORIGIN PAGE!************************

First of, if you've recently purchased the Battlefield 3 Premium game from Orgins.com and it doesn't show up on your Origins "My Games" section, then follow these simple steps that THEY should've told us from the beginning!

01. You have to actually BUY the REGULAR Battlefield 3 game (not premium) in order to download the game.

02. After paying an additional $19.99, then you will be able to finally download the game from your "My Games" page.

03. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ORIGINS ANYMORE. SIMPLE.

If you're still having issues, then I suggest trying these numbers for their customer support.

(855) 674-4461

(866) 543-5435

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With kind heart, if you'd like to give me a rep or comment, then do so here:

Steam: morningwood

Email: [edit: email address removed]

Hope this helps, good luck!

-J

Message 101 of 241 (981 Views)

★ Novice

i bought the sims 3 world bundle of monte vista and hidden springs and it isn't appearing it says it cleared.

Message 102 of 241 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem  with Battlefield 3 premium. I purchased the game yesterday and spent the afternoon fustrated yet again at EA. This is the second game I have bought from Origin the first was SimCity, another game i wasnt able to play for a due to bugs and server issues.

Message 103 of 241 (964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is this still an issue? Because I bought sims 3 pre-order paradise isle and seasons and only paradise isle pre-order grayed out box is visable in the 'My Games'

Message 104 of 241 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello there, i bough Battlefield 3, a few days ago. But it does not show up in my games, any clues?

Message 105 of 241 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 in store a few months ago and put the redeem code in but today its not there and ive played it several times before this

Message 106 of 241 (932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you this really helped me to understand that the product i bought wasent the game afterall, I had just bought an expansion for the game. Therefore the product (bf3 Premium) doesent work without the game. This is a cheap trick from origin to earn more money i think....

Message 107 of 241 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow. Months later and this is still an issue? It may be just a game but you took my money and have not delivered the product to me.  Is 10 hours not long enough? Very bad service.  I will look for an alterative in the future to avoid using Origin when possible.

Message 108 of 241 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The purchase obviously wasn't sucessful if I can't download it. This is a bunch of bs. You guys need to have customer support service via phone with the amount of times this keeps happening. You've taken my money and won't give me what I purchased and I am 100% sure you guys don't need donations.

I bought my game 4 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up. I checked my credit bill and it was clearly stated that I have already paid for it. But where is my game? I will never purchase off this website again and I will never ever reccomend you guys to the people that ask me about your service because frankly, it's shady crap. If you can go as far as taking people's money and then giving them dodgy and generalized help from a computer system, you should be able figure out solutions for PAYING customors. I guarantee that you've lost some business. 

Message 109 of 241 (580 Views)

★★ Novice

Just order the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe. I already go through until it done but it come back to checkout screen and there is no order history or the game at my games. But its charge me MYR3.20. I do it 2 times and both are same. Its cost me MYR6.40 for nothing. =,='

Message 110 of 241 (499 Views)